Author: abramicus

THE TRUMP PLAYING FIELD AS LAID OUT BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-16 18:35:00 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2016-8-16 14:01
THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA FAILED TO MOVE CLINTON'S POPULARITY ABOVE 50% DESPITE ITS GREAT EFFORTS.

AND 5 ...

come Nov, your hero the Trump will be defeated badly.

That is all that matters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 18:57:50 |Display all floors
blink22 Post time: 2016-8-16 12:49
never mind.

come Nov, no more Trump

With a president KIllary... the future looks far to bright for comfort...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 19:38:30 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2016-8-15 20:36
I beg to differ.... president Putin is in control of the Russian oligarchs, he has so much dirt he ...

I don't understand your statement that the West is totally bankrupt. It (and the East) has the problem of maldistribution of wealth that decreases effective consumer demand (and one can always point to the fact that banks create more deposits than they have reserves - though that is the reason they are beneficial). Were the West to redistribute wealth more evenly (from rich to poor) consumer demand would permit more production and consumption. But the policy of shielding the rich from such redistribution is just as much Eastern as Western.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 19:40:47 |Display all floors
blink22 Post time: 2016-8-15 19:55
The most dangerous man in the world would be President Trump , a narcisstic  personality disorder  ...

But Trump has no chance of winning now. Plus, he has severely damaged the Republicans who are devoted to the rich minority. We are LUCKY Trump has damaged them!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 19:53:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-16 16:37
So the knae extorted a Harley from one of the oligarchs with the help of one of those lethal toys, ...

More than likely.... he borrowed it from one of the riders who had one to spare.... They are his most devoted supporters, devout Christians and blessed by the church.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 19:55:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-16 16:48
Natasha whispered to my ear parked on the pillow that her father's Harley-Davidson was regularly a ...

Putin cannot use drones to murder his own fellow citizens..... Obama can.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-16 19:55:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.