Author: abramicus

THE TRUMP PLAYING FIELD AS LAID OUT BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-16 08:55:57 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2016-8-16 06:21
Putin is more dangerous than Trump (who is incompetent). Yet, I think an intelligent approach to P ...

The most dangerous man in the world would be President Trump , a narcisstic  personality disorder with nukes.

It is dangerous to underestimate that.

Unpredictable and illogical is a very dangerous combination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 09:36:35 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2016-8-16 06:21
Putin is more dangerous than Trump (who is incompetent). Yet, I think an intelligent approach to P ...

I beg to differ.... president Putin is in control of the Russian oligarchs, he has so much dirt he can use against them, they have to toe the line. The only reason he allows them to keep their status is that if he went after them the West would use that as proof of his authoritarianism. A remnant of his ill conceived policy of trying to appease the West, and be accepted in Western institutions, like the WTO, G7, G20 etc. The policy did not work. The West is totally bankrupt and the only way it can prolong its failed economic model, is by stealing Russian wealth to balance the books for a while. Western banking has been bankrupt since the mid-seventies, but through tricks and subterfuge, they manage to conceal it from the public. Capitalism is like a black hole, the more it grows the more it needs to sustain it and keep it from collapsing upon itself. Look at the maths..... the greater the value of a business, the more profit it needs to keep it viable. This is a finite world... so something's got to give at some point. The danger of a back-clash is great, and it will be world wide. Greece has been chosen, for historical reasons, to be the prototype of things to come. Hellenism is the antithesis of supremacism, and the powers that be have an axe to grind.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-16 10:09:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-16 10:11:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 10:35:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-16 10:11
And Czar Vladimir is not one of the oligarchs himself?

Tell me: how did a former Soviet spy com ...

I am not sure he owned the Harley.... it could have been borrowed. I have seen no firm evidence of him owning a castle near the Black Sea. One can spread any number of rumours, they do not have to be true.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 10:54:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-16 10:09
Everybody you disagree with is a man "with a personality disorder" - me, Mr Trump, Ayatollah Kho ...

incompetence is your hall mark.

that 's for sure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-16 10:55:14 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2016-8-16 10:35
I am not sure he owned the Harley.... it could have been borrowed. I have seen no firm evidence of ...

for you...your hall mark is very very  incompetent

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.