Views: 2539|Replies: 9

The Art of the Dump (on Trump) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-8-10 15:55:54 |Display all floors
So now, Trump is being accused of hinting at asking the "Second Amendment People" to physically stop Clinton, by the so-called Mainstream Media, when anyone listening to his speech understands quite clearly, Trump wanted them to stop Clinton from getting elected by voting for him, because if Clinton were elected, she would appoint the next supreme court justices, who would then tilt the bench toward ignoring the Second Amendment.   

Who then was hinting at anything physical in his appeal to his supporters?  

Well, the supporters of Clinton!  Don't they care about giving crazy people the wrong ideas?  Not if, it seems, it gains them a few points of popularity before the elections, which proves they are acting on the assumption that NOBODY REALLY TAKES THIS IDEA SERIOUSLY.  But Clinton should.  Her lieutenants are creating real problems for her, even as they are winning imaginary battles in the press for her.

Once again, the so-called mainstream media is coming out disproportionately Anti-Trump at a ratio of 90% against, and 10% for, Trump, which is at great variance from the public opinion of 50% against, and 40% for, Trump.  

Applying a simple test of proportions proves with near certainty that the mainstream media simply cannot represent the public opinion or interest.  And if so, Trump would be correct that the election is being rigged by the powers that be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-11 08:53:10 |Display all floors
I like to follow the US election, and do not always believe what I read.  But this turns out to be a Joke, if I was an American and to vote for the less evil of the two, I would go for Trump.  We know 90% of the time he don't mean what he say, and it won't be easy for him to do what he like when he take office, he got some lieutenants who will keep him under control.  Trump must just control himself for the rest of the race, then he got a good chance of winning the election.  If he don't control himself, then he won't be much longer in the race.
Killary Clinton, we know what her motto is, it will be same as the last two presidents, invade weak countries and kill innocent people, create more so-called terrorists and refugees to Europe.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-11 11:17:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-8-11 11:19:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-11 11:31:52 |Display all floors
THE ONLY PEOPLE IMPLYING THAT THE SECOND AMENDMENT DEFENDERS ARE BEING ASKED TO USE PHYSICAL FORCE ARE THE CLINTON SUPPORTERS.  TRUMP NEVER SAID IT, AND FROM THE CONTEXT OF HIS ELECTION CAMPAIGN RALLY, IT WAS SELF-EVIDENT THAT HE WANTED THE SECOND AMENDMENT SUPPORTERS TO VOTE FOR HIM, OR ELSE THEIR RIGHT TO OWN GUNS WOULD BE SCUTTLED BY THE NEXT SCOTUS IN SESSION.  BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO ARGUE WITH THOSE WHO BELIEVE TRUTH IS THE SERVANT OF THEIR AMBITIONS.

WHICH IS WHY TRUMP APPEALS TO THE AVERAGE AMERICAN VOTER.

HE SPEAKS HIS MIND, AND IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MEANS, YOU CAN VOTE SOMEONE ELSE, BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HE LET HIS ENEMIES REPHRASE AND MISINTERPRET HIS WORDS.  THE BURDEN OF PROOF THAT HE WAS ASKING FOR VIOLENCE RESTS ON THE SHOULDERS OF HIS DETRACTORS.  THEY HAVE ASSERTED IT, BUT THEY HAVE NEVER PROVEN IT.

SENECA, MAYBE YOU CAN PROVE TO US THAT TRUMP WANTED HIS FOLLOWERS TO PHYSICALLY ACT IN A VIOLENT MANNER AGAINST HIS RIVAL.

SHOW US YOUR ELOQUENCE, SENECA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-11 11:41:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2016-8-11 11:46
1626548377 Post time: 2016-8-11 08:53
I like to follow the US election, and do not always believe what I read.  But this turns out to be a ...

THE WORLD IS WITNESSING THE CRUCIFIXION OF THE REAL CANDIDATE OF THE PEOPLE BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Trump proves that honest people cannot get elected when lies are the norm.  It would be a miracle if the Donald made it to the door mat of the White House.  It is sad that a straight talker can be silenced by the so-called mainstream media which answers his every truth with a repetition of the same lie.

Reminds us of the Goebbelsian dictum that if you repeat a lie often enough, the people will begin to believe in it.

Trump asking for a violent ending to an election?  In Freudian terms, it reflects the inner wishes of his accusers, because the allegation is closer to their own proven modus operandi of physicallly disrupting his rallies, than his standard operating procedure of NOT sending supporters to physically disrupt the rallies of his rivals.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-11 14:30:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-8-11 11:17
I said long ago I am more afraid of Donald Trump's voters than of himself. Once in office, he wi ...

It is really sad to see out of 340 million US citizens, that they can't come-up with two better candidates.
Trump/Clinton is busy making a spectacle of the USA.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.