Author: spiderman006

Will China challenge US in military?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-8-25 02:45:21 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2018-8-17 03:45
May I say the fact that we know all too well the fact that, these old goats Colonialist Imperial ...

Well, like you said it all, Wolves will always be wolves.  

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-30 01:19:13 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2018-8-17 03:45
May I say the fact that we know all too well the fact that, these old goats Colonialist Imperial ...

China used historical arguments to defend their South China Sea claims. The historical record is contested and murky at best. So it went to court and was ruled against China.

When it comes to bullying, China is doing that now by militarizing the South China Sea. This is to intimidate all others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-30 23:00:13 |Display all floors
The United Sh!tes of Amelicka has zero argument to defend their presence in Syria. There is no need for a court - the Sh!tes of Amelicka are criminals.

When it comes to bullying no one can beat 5kum8ags like you - over 800 military bases worldwide - why? no one ever asked you lowly phugs to be the world police.  So go phug yaself boston dawk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-7 03:31:45 |Display all floors
truthhurt Post time: 2018-5-30 07:22
Boston,

Speaking of which, let me say one thing, if I may.
As you know, 'Slavery' and 'Colonialism' lasted worldwide for around three hundred years .. ,

while five hundred years of 'Colonization' is long enough already.  

Like Slavery and Colonialism, all form of Colonization must come to an end; hopefully sooner than later.

The issue being 'Will North Korea, Finally Destroy America' . . ,

and help end Colonization of the world, from North America to South America,

from Siberia to Australia/NZ ? ?

Like I said, the world is full of        WOLVES wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-9-29 05:10:47 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-5-2 01:55
The truth is that China illegally annexed the South China Sea.

Sir Boston, there you go again!

May I please remind you the fact that Anglo British can NOT take over so-called Australia & New Zealand in Asia Pacific region, since these territories rightfully belong to people of Asia Pacific, period.

Read more at 'ASIANS, PIRATES AND BEARS'

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=711807&fromuid=864273

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-10-6 22:11:31 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2018-9-29 05:10
Sir Boston, there you go again!

May I please remind you the fact that Anglo British  can NOT  ...

The last I checked, Australia & New Zealand are independent countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-7 03:37:50 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-10-6 22:11
The last I checked, Australia & New Zealand are independent countries.

Mister B,

May I ask why don't you loot places like beautiful Iceland, right above your jolly England and hardly anyone live there even today. Or Beautiful vast land of Scandinavia, just a short distance from Britain?

Why did you pirates came half way around the world and looted Australia and NZ in Asia Pacific region, may I ask?

ASIANS, PIRATES AND BEARS        

https://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=711807&fromuid=864273

asia map.jpg
In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.