Views: 7415|Replies: 53

BREXIT OR NO BREXIT, WHAT MATTERS IS THE RIGHT TO A MANUAL RECOUNT.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-13 01:05:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2016-6-13 01:06

If the Scottish Referendum is any indication, it does not matter what the polls say, or what the actual official vote turns out to be, without the right of a recount, it is all just a fantasy that munchkins and pumpkins of the British Isles had their day in the sun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 03:21:10 |Display all floors
What is at stake is fundamentally speaking, the right of the British people to exclusively govern themselves, or surrender their rights to make their own laws and enforce them, to the EU.  Maybe, the time has come for the sun to set on the British nation.  Maybe, it has not.  China would prefer no Brexit, as it adds to the complexity of her own financial troubles, but really is not invested in this fight.  But, without Brexit, what is Britain?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 07:45:20 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2016-6-13 03:21
What is at stake is fundamentally speaking, the right of the British people to exclusively govern th ...

Take back control is a campaign winning slogan for us in the brexit camp.  John-Claude Bungler and the rest of his highly-paid cronies will have to go out and find proper jobs when the EU disintegrates.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-13 07:57:52 |Display all floors
Its looking mighty close...
I just hope folk don't get cold feet like they did up in Scotland....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-14 10:08:44 |Display all floors
It is an exercise in futility if the people can vote, but may not verify the result.  Brexit will fail, therefore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-15 03:56:24 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2016-6-13 07:57
Its looking mighty close...
I just hope folk don't get cold feet like they did up in Scotland....

There is no doubt in my view that the brexit camp has it.... whether they will fix the vote to keep us in, is another story.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-15 04:29:23 |Display all floors
Could Scotland stay in EU ?
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.