Author: abramicus

Trump Is Losing Momentum to Hillary   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-12 23:13:20 |Display all floors
becca216 Post time: 2016-6-12 23:11
I think Obama has no choice to support Hilary. Obama endorses Hilary just like what Hilary did to  ...

True, but after todays massacre in a gay nightclub in florida, its all playing in to trumps hands at present
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 00:11:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Donald_Trump at 2016-6-13 00:11

You runaways been watching too much television.......

FOLKS, THE ONLY WAY I'D LOSE MOMENTUM WITH HILLARY IS IF ITS SEXUAL....eeeeeeeh....

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 00:58:28 |Display all floors
Casting Trump as a misogynist is misogynist toward the white male, in a sense, in that he is not allowed to call a spade a spade, even if it is a spade, just because the spade has been gender-designated.

Most women prefer their men to be males, not wimps, so most women will end up voting for Trump, because apart from their God-given gender, they have nothing in common with his rival.

Trump should retire his baseball cap, and put on the Cowboy Hat, now that he is in the election campaign.  Just make sure it is not made in China, or Mexico, or even in the USA using immigrant labor.  In short, he may have to stitch it together himself, but make sure he tans his own leather, and it is not from an imported cow.  Tough life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 05:33:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-6-13 09:02

Trump will win.

I am not worried if he wins, because the system will prevent him from doing much damages. As he is not a politician, he will do what he is told most time.

The only bad thing that may happen is that his hair gets blown away on foreign trip.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2016-6-13 10:51:05 |Display all floors
We expected this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 11:58:42 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-6-13 05:33
Trump will win.

I am not worried if he wins, because the system will prevent him from doing much da ...

Obama won twice......

I wasn't worried that he won, because(I assumed then)the system will prevent him from doing much damages. As he is not a true politician(won the election because his color), he will do what he is told most time. (BS)

The only bad thing that happen was when I voted for him in 2008
And speak of 'bad things',,, just one;he's a gay muslim married to a transexual....

Id prefer seeing hair getting blown away on foreign trip, than what he's done to the U.S.......

AFTER NOVEMBER 8TH 2016, I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO REPLYING ALL YOU CLUELESS THREADTARDS!!
Trump2016

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 12:15:48 |Display all floors

He'll be elected...So on Tuesday, November 8th 2016...I'll  be returning to all these threadtards who thought they were so smartand I will thank you! Because its you folks that only made it more possible!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.