Author: abramicus

Manifest Destiny Against The Mandate of Heaven - The Pivot of History [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-6-5 19:04:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2016-6-5 06:58

To begin with, I find the original post hard to interpret. Both terms ("Mandate ..." and "Manifest ...") are awkward and imprecise. My personal opinion is that China and the USA will be the two "great powers" of the world and will greatly influence humanity's future for the next century (for better or worse). I hope that young Americans and Chinese who will participate within the "mainstream" political cultures of their respective countries will come to consider the great potential of cooperation rather than com[petition. I am really not interested in "dissidents" - because I believe such people usually lack the patience and ability to compromise that is required for successful political advancement.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.