Views: 1271|Replies: 5

Original: Ultimatum for India: Reject Trade with Russia, or Face Extinction!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-15 05:21:01 |Display all floors
India has been attempting to get away with crimes against humanity for a very long time now.  While the rest of world have joined hands in curtailing evil and Nazism by isolating Russia on trade, India has decided to play the part Japan did during WWII and support Russia in economic and military trade and cooperation.

India must now be given an ultimatum: either join West in the economic sanctions against Nazi Russia, or face the most extreme, no-mercy economic sanctions from West that exists or is theoretically possible.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-15 13:34:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-16 03:32:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-15 13:34
While I don't quite agree with you, I will help you potentially win a CD T-shirt. I bump up your thr ...

India needs to be taught a lesson.  We cannot allow the Nazi nations of Russia and China to keep on accumulating Axis allies.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-16 03:35:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-15 13:34
While I don't quite agree with you, I will help you potentially win a CD T-shirt. I bump up your thr ...

Much of Russia's modernized weapons are facilitated by India's funding, who in return, receive weapons IP transfers from Russia.  

India is directly supporting Nazism.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-5-16 13:07:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-16 14:27:00 |Display all floors
Good luck with telling India what to do. They are supported. How little the peons know!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.