Views: 11046|Replies: 80

The US as "World policeman"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-15 05:08:17 |Display all floors
One has to wonder what the shape of the world would be without constant US involvement.
I'm all for the US maintaining an extremely powerful military, particularly the USN/USMC and USAF but when to use these assets must be tempered with wisdom.
Perhaps the world would be safer if the US became the worlds most generous aid donor.

I wonder if forumites, without flaming and malice, would like to post their idea's on the shape of the world if the US wasn't as involved in it as it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 06:38:15 |Display all floors
Without USA:  All Hebrew people long extinct, all brown people and black people long extinct, all Asian people long extinct.

Only blue eyes, blond hair German NAZI now inhabit earth.

No, I will not accept this.  If anything, NATO is being too SOFT  with Nazi nations like Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-5-15 07:14:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 07:22:21 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-5-15 07:14
I can't wait to share a public bathroom with transgenders. I want to take showers with them at the g ...

This thread isn't for anti-American diatribes. It's for people to think about what the world would be like without the US as the entity it is today.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2016-5-15 07:34:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 07:36:32 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2016-5-15 07:34
I am saying that the world would he better without USA being involved and that USA only ever has s ...

This thread isn't about transgender rights or LGBT or anything like that.

You can start your own thread about that and rant and rave as much as you like there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 09:09:22 |Display all floors
The US is already the worlds biggest foreign aid donor followed by the UK.  I think you'll find that Donald Trump-love him or loathe him-is non-interventionist.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.