Views: 2825|Replies: 26

Should Seneca be Declared President of China by China's Kings?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-15 04:51:35 |Display all floors
Hello,

Just like everyone else, I also love China and want China to stop suffering and become successful.

After reading this forum's posts, I have found a member called "Seneca" to be absolutely intellectually brilliant, and he possesses the perfect political ideals to turn China into a thriving successful nation, just like the USA.

If China's Kings would appoint him the new President of China and transfer all power over to him, Seneca would take the necessary steps to make China even better than the USA.

To the future of China,

Mr. China4Me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 06:12:12 |Display all floors
I challenge you, friends: read Seneca's posts for the last five years on this forum.  I have followed him for the last five years.  He is brilliant.  His moral integrity and universal love of mankind and belief in universal human equality is epitomical.

Not just that, but he has brilliant economic and social ideas that would truly take China to the stars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 06:18:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-5-15 06:18
After reading this forum's posts, I have found a member called "Seneca" to be absolutely intellectually brilliant, and he possesses the perfect political ideals to turn China into a thriving successful nation, just like the USA.

His idea will paralyze government, which is a disaster for China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 06:23:12 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2016-5-15 06:18
His idea will paralyze government, which is a disaster for China.

The only better President for China would be Mr. Obama.  Unless Mr. Obama accepts the position, Seneca is the next best thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 06:39:20 |Display all floors
Hmmm, my previous posts have been removed from this thread. Something fishy is going on.

What is also fishy is how a newcomer has been watching seneca for the last 5 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 06:49:44 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-5-15 06:39
Hmmm, my previous posts have been removed from this thread. Something fishy is going on.

What is al ...

Well, I am not concerned.  My only concern is that Seneca be made President of China.  I love the Chinese people and want to see them succeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 06:55:07 |Display all floors
China4Me Post time: 2016-5-15 06:49
Well, I am not concerned.  My only concern is that Seneca be made President of China.  I love the  ...

No need to be concerned, I am no threat to you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.