Views: 7000|Replies: 9

Will you accept the fact that your wife earn than you ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-9 20:39:16 |Display all floors
pls present your opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 23:44:18 |Display all floors

i totally accept it

Hey,guy u have to know that today is modern time and ur age-old idea must change. U should be proud of ur competent wife and  high salary  is considered one of the most  important condition of marriage in some males thinking even some males wanna be a house husband supporting by their wives.

And ur case that ur wife earns morn than u is normal. If u can't accept this fact  i think u can regard it as power to do better than her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 11:34:22 |Display all floors

what's wrong with your wife earn more money than you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 12:31:01 |Display all floors

hello,guy,divoice is a preferrable choice for you if you feel embarrassed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 20:59:20 |Display all floors

it's quite a common problem,maybe it is not a problem itself in essence.

how strange!does it innormal?i don't think so.do you discriminate the ladies?it's demoded.we should change our minds now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 13:24:33 |Display all floors

what would you do,if you couldn't accept it

To some husbands  ,it is a shame to earn less than their wives.This is a man_dominated society ,and it is wide accepted that a husband should earn more than his wife.Though many of friends here are not in favor in my viewpoint,but i am just telling the truth.Maybe it is a hit in the dignity,but  is there something more important than the your love for your wife?
   If the situation leads to a divorce at last ,it is a great regret
   If there are some mistakes in my words ,please tell me .Thank you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 14:47:29 |Display all floors

Who cares who earns more

If my wife earned more money than me, I would be very happy.  More money means a better life for us and our kids.  It doesn't matter who earns it.

I think the only guys who are bothered by this are the selfish guys who want to wear the pants in the family.  They have too much pride and are embarassed by their wife's success.  I believe that if you love your wife, than you should be happy for her that she is successful.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.