Views: 12589|Replies: 95

Questions you want to ask about Leicester City miracle   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-4-26 09:42:25 |Display all floors
005140gnz7nfnvf33kt54f.jpg

Terry Singh, an CD senior blogger and a primary football  training coach from Leicester City would share his opinions over the Leicester Miracle (Though they still need 3 points to seal the title ), but what the club has reached now is far beyond expectation of most people. So if you have any question about that club, that city or the players or coach, just leave message beneath and we will forward them to Terry and ask him to answer you.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-26 09:58:38 |Display all floors
Is Jamie Vardy as good as Gary Lineker was in his Leicester days.

Also any tips that can help my club ( Rotherham United ) do better next season?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-26 10:55:49 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-26 09:58
Is Jamie Vardy as good as Gary Lineker was in his Leicester days.

Also any tips that can help my cl ...

Switch to supporting the All Blacks mate. 8 years as world champs, 3 world cups, the highest percentile winning rate of any professional sports team.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-4-26 11:12:24 |Display all floors
I have a question. Why is soccer so boring? Nothing exciting ever happens during a soccer game
unless a fan beats up an official.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-26 12:19:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2016-4-26 05:12
I have a question. Why is soccer so boring? Nothing exciting ever happens during a soccer game
unles ...

It's only biring for people who cannot understand the rules. Why is the game in the US called football, when the game is played mostly with hands?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-26 12:24:02 |Display all floors
With all that money spent by Premier League clubs, how is it possible that a club like Leicester can win the league? They don't have any players that could be considered world class star.

How do you see Leicester doing in next seasons Champions League?

Is Leicester just better than others or has money made other top English teams lazy?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2016-4-26 13:06:40 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-4-26 10:55
Switch to supporting the All Blacks mate. 8 years as world champs, 3 world cups, the highest perce ...

I am a Brit, we love to support the underdog, besides I was taken to see Rotherham play when I was 8 years old and it has stuck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.