Author: beijingyank

Great Chinese Firewall Nonsense   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-3 07:40:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2016-5-2 20:19
I am amazed by how much power you believe Western journalists have. They don't have that much clou ...

US government shut down for 2 weeks during Oct, 2013. All Americans were talking about it.

Congress passed a bill of one trillion dollars, most Americans didn't even know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-3 10:22:26 |Display all floors
ALL THIS FARCE DEBATING THE VIRTUES OF A COUNTRY WITHOUT FREE SPEECH IS BUT ZTAO & COMPANY'S PRELUDE TO THE SOCIO-POLITICAL TURMOIL THAT THEIR FOREIGN SPONSORS MIGHT BE PLANNING AS THEIR JUNE SURPRISE FOR CHINA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-3 19:22:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-5-3 19:34
abramicus Post time: 2016-5-3 10:22
ALL THIS FARCE DEBATING THE VIRTUES OF A COUNTRY WITHOUT FREE SPEECH IS BUT ZTAO & COMPANY'S PRELUDE ...

Huh, did I claim China has free speech?

LIke I said, there is no free speech in China against the 1st tier in the system, neither is there in West, nor under any system.

What is your understanding of free speech? free to bashing government or free to jeopardize  system?
OWS and  Demoncracy spring proved that there is no freedom in West to jeopardize the system.

The only thing that is freer in West is bashing government,but has gone way too far. The result is paralyzed government that has led to all kinds of problems as I mentioned before.

BTW, why do people love bashing government? simply because among all kinds of people, only government works for you. It is like you don't care about the teachers who don't teach your kids, you only care about the teachers who teach your kids.

It is utterly stupid to treat the teachers of your kids like prostitutes, a master piece by the media and journalists you adore and trust. Get it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-3 23:16:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2016-5-3 23:17

School teachers in Detroit take "sick" leave, almost all the schools close.

The infrastructure in Detroit would be worth tens or hundreds of billions if the city could have functioned properly. Now a sh1t city.

Whose fault? Of couse media and journalists blame it on government. How convenient!! Deep in heart, everyone knows it is because of fundamentalized human right media has been advocating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 11:03:28 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2016-4-22 19:04
Are you for real????????? A book in HK was published and the distributors were arrested as they di ...

hmm,I am a student from mainland China.Actually,I think  we aren't severely restrained by the authorities.Maybe we share a different point of view about the CHinese authorties.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.