★★★★★Welcome all guys to our English club★★★★★ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-30 01:13:58 |Display all floors

Up to the top

Up to the top

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-30 09:31:31 |Display all floors

Is there any other way to contact

Morning!
Besides contacting you by QQ, is there any other way to contact you and to communicate with you in English?
For i am working now and our company do not allow us to chat on line, so pity ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
my e-mail: suexuefei520@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-2 14:41:22 |Display all floors

大家好!今天我用英语说明一下:)

英语联盟刚开张没多久,得到了很多朋友的鼓励和支持,我在这里说一句:Thanks a million!
英语联盟准备办我们自己的网站专栏,现在正在筹备中,如果谁有兴趣做管理员,可以加qq群,也可以直接和我联系,要求很简单,每天有固定的时间可以上网,并且有责任心,所有热爱英语的朋友们,欢迎大家的加盟.谢谢!如果发展好的话,我们会推出更多形式来满足英语学习者的不同要求,比如定期搞语音谈论等.唯一的目的就是让我们英语学习的方式多种多样,给大家提供一个多方位的学习平台.

Contact: qq群:5798869 qq:36713079, MSN:KelphonYue@hotmail.com

谢谢支持,谢谢顶帖!

Kelphon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 14:58:19 |Display all floors

Our Club Will Have A Party Tomorrow evening(This Saturday)

Time:This Saturday Evening, 19:30(BeiJing Time)

Place:UC chatroom(You need to download the software UC,which is very easy to use)
合作语聊--综合类--PASS语音教室  

This is our first party, we' ve given  invitations to our friends.We have exhausted our most of our time preparing for the party this days, so we are sure it will be a successful evening party.  You won' t miss the great show,will you?

Kelphon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-4 02:52:55 |Display all floors

English Union(5798869)

Please allow me represent our club(English Union) to congratulate you on the arrival of the new year and to extend to you all our best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.