Views: 746|Replies: 3

Equity market can bring down corporate leverage: PBOC governor [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-3-21 10:23:29 |Display all floors
Central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan said the country will encourage more equity financing to bring down corporate debt leverage.
With a high saving ratio and a relatively young equity market, it's understandable for Chinese companies to rely heavily on raising debt instead of issuing equity, Zhou said at the China Development Forum held in Beijing on Sunday.
China had a saving ratio as high as  ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-21 10:23:30 |Display all floors
So true, I agree. However, first task is to get the 'state' out of its ownership of SOEs or other enterprises. The 'referee' should not be the 'player' at the same time?! My SPS model is the best solution to remove all doubts of 'states' involvement and interference in private enterprises. This will also put China's equity market on a fully market basis.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2016-3-21 11:03:52 |Display all floors
icwu Post time: 2016-3-20 18:23
So true, I agree. However, first task is to get the 'state' out of its ownership of SOEs or other en ...

I thought the KMT had give up on surrendering China to the west.
It looks like this stale old propaganda is still making the rounds.
I wonder who these new "private" owners of China would be....
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.