Author: coolmax

Life and virtue, which is more important for a woman? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-15 12:28:39 |Display all floors

Notice: I haven't voiced my opinions yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-15 12:39:53 |Display all floors

Coolmax: Procrastination is the thief of time.

Hurry up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-15 12:56:14 |Display all floors

if you don't want to attent this discussion, it's just a click away

i never force anybody to read this thread or make a reply.

this thread is only for those who are interested.

i haven't vocied my opinions yet, so it's pointless to attack me, if any.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-15 15:55:16 |Display all floors

the life is most important

If a boy really fall in love with you, who will care little about the virtue of the girl. Now the sexual activity before marriage is popular in China.
For the victim maybe there is different opinion on this problem, but the attitude yourself is most important.
These girls and women have the reason to continue her life, they are only the victim.
Wish society respect and care them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-15 18:08:34 |Display all floors

In Modern Society People Marry Irrespective of the Past

When couples fall in love and decide to get married checking on the partner's "virtue" is the least in their minds.

When the question is popped they start to plan when to get married, where to live, what sort of life-style they can afford and the number of guests they want to invite. No one ever asks the other "Have you had sex with another person before?" Even if one party knows that the other party had a bf or gf before no one bothers to go into the past history.

But after marriage the future story is different. One party expects the spouse to be faithful.

So we live in a modern society where the so called "virtue" or "chastity" is becoming less and less important or relevant.  If I may be allowed to make a guess I think about 60 to 70 % of people have experienced sex before their marriage.

SO WHERE IS THE VIRTUE? Let's not be hypocrites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-15 23:07:32 |Display all floors

There was a same case happened to one of my schoolmate.She did the same. But she was not a good girl,always hang on with bad boys. Ppl said she was eatting her fruit. Here I also doubt why Xiaoxue was with that guy,,,
   If I were her,I would jump also. Not because I regard virtue higher then life but because I want to escape. At that moment u wont think that much. U wont consider which is important or even if u will die....I can only say both of them are important and I will strive to save both.
   Sometimes in ur life,the action is just conditional reflex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-15 23:19:10 |Display all floors

veveran

salute to you!

I'm very proud there's a Chinese lady who still has remained the virtue. Your having this idea makes me very peased, but I don't want you to jump out of the window now,  because you may lose your life or get paralysed. so i'd rather you wouldn't.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.