Author: snowipine

Can you access the website right now via your computer?   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2016-6-10 23:42:05 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2016-6-10 14:39
Last several years I've notice that I keep my hands clenched in fists and sometimes I have one ha ...

Sorry for my slow reaction, but should I understand your above, the latest, post by this way:

Me(and her)

"Vanish, perish and the dreadful unnatural death
These are the pictures that I am seeing everyday
Seems the stories what I know are unfolding virulently with no clear forseeable signs of truce
Here needs a judgement day, as if or obviously
ME need a potent helping hand
Sad enough, what I got is singing and mocking
ME(Her) was hurt to the bones
What a world!
What ME can do is clenching my five fingers
And sometimes I have to hold back my humiliated tears by
covering my mouth with one of my forceless hands
Who is Her?
It is ME."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-11 01:05:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2016-6-11 01:08
snowipine Post time: 2016-6-10 23:42
Sorry for my slow reaction, but should I understand your above, the latest, post by this way:

Wow that is really good snowipine, very close to how it is for me . I am going to hold on to the Lord Jesus closer, He has me sitting next to Him on the drawing from Him, I am trying to learn to be better, one thing is listening to the Holy Spirit closer, and closer after 10 years it does not seem to be getting better, was thinking of changing my strategy, not writing much anymore, concentrating about how I am having premonitions about death, it is really happening . In Isaiah 51 it says Of all her sons would none take her hand were there none to guide her, the sons are a church some bands and spies, feel I am lacking the guidance, Jesus takes my hand and the Holy Spirit guides me, I know not to doubt .   

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2016-6-11 14:30:38 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2016-6-11 01:05
Wow that is really good snowipine, very close to how it is for me . I am going to hold on to the Lo ...

My Translation on this post,

" Closer and closer
I've been endeavoring day and night  to be standing beside Him guided by the sacred drawing
The picturesque picture He once left on my chair
Years have been flying awayDo you people, my sons, my children
Ever know what I am doing and about to do?
CHURCH, you forget whereabout you are, now
SONs, still know who is your vulnerable MOTHER  
When,
When the sun is about to show you its glowing lights
Do you know
I am about to answer the beacon of the Mother Nature's,
The Call..."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-12 00:11:02 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2016-6-11 14:30
My Translation on this post,

" Closer and closer

Its good but I feel, guess you could say that my essence is being lost, the sons of the Kingdom of the Lord, you put them with children, I don't associate the sons with children, some are older than myself and I did feel evil coming from them, and it came out, and you can see it by watching a video, like Miss Murder by AFI that came out in 2006 right after I turned my phone off due to their spying and not helping, and it has not changed, and I am sorry but I don't really like the words, mother nature, together it feels as if something is being taken from God .   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 00:18:25 |Display all floors
I wrote to you that I am trying to learn, reminded me of a dream I had several years ago, in the dream I was in school and my teacher was a man of Asia decent, and I was not doing so good . The teacher reminds me of this website and trying to learn to be better for the Lord . Was thinking I should not have stopped writing about a week ago when I was upset again with Mr. Bush, some most important words were lost, too late after it happens, it has to do with death, and why it says in Isaiah of all her sons would none help, they will know one day how bad it has been .

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2016-6-13 23:21:58 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2016-6-13 00:18
I wrote to you that I am trying to learn, reminded me of a dream I had several years ago, in the dre ...

Learn? Learning some inspiring new things or stories beyond our own daily soical circle is kind of cheerful things.

Asia is bigger village of the Community, abstractively speaking. In the Foreseable future, Asia is the driving engine for the development of the Community---- the world, lots of reports are saying it this way.

Sure, upsetted by daily unpleasant encounters should not become the obstacles for making fun, if the fun-seeking doesn't break any rules and customs of others.

Mr Bush is Mr Bush, too high to touch with here in my own understanding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-13 23:49:51 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2016-6-13 23:21
Learn? Learning some inspiring new things or stories beyond our own daily soical circle is kind of ...

Mr. Bush allowed a church and some bands to spy on me, and he was with them, Mr. Bush has not been to far to reach, even after I turned my phone, don't you think if they were spying on me they would be on the internet reading what I am writing, in fact I know he was because I wrote on the internet, Mr. Bush you are drunk by the hand of the Lord, quoting Isaiah, and he responded by saying in a speech on television that he has been drunk in some of his decisions, my mother saw it and told me she thought of me, she thought of me because it came from me, letting Mr. Bush have it on the internet, but it has not been the right words at the right time, working on that .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.