Author: pepper

Do you like snow? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-8 18:31:07 |Display all floors

vs

sdf

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 18:31:43 |Display all floors

yes, I like snow

hello,It is the first I come to the chinadaily web. how do you do? I am a chinese girl ,I want  to improve my english level ,could you help me?
angel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 18:42:42 |Display all floors

I' like to help you

Where are you from? what's your occupation? I'm a secondary school English teacher in Jiangsu province.I'd like to be your friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 19:37:59 |Display all floors

Appreciating snow scene

I like snow,and so does my girlfriend.She and i wish to appreciate snow togather.But we haven't achieved it.Once there has a snow scene in our city last year.it was a good chance for us to achieve the wish.but I had to work.When I was free,the snow had gone.so I promised to appreciate snow scene with her if there would be.
    I love snow,and I more love my girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 19:42:20 |Display all floors

yes

when l walk in snow, i am very happy. after snow, the world becomes beautiful. but drivers don't like snow

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 20:04:52 |Display all floors

gegehuang, Not all drivers don't like,

When snowing, I often hear the taxi drivers say: "What a wonderful day!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 20:12:10 |Display all floors

clean & bright

I’ve lived in Beijing for nearly 1 year, I saw the snow last year, and it was my first time saw snowing. At that time, I was very excited. The day before yesterday, it snowed again. When I stand beside the window and looked out, I was stupefied by scene at the moment. What a wonderful world! Clean and bright, quiet and serene.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.