Author: pepper

Do you like snow? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-27 15:51:44 |Display all floors

I'd love it.

Beautiful snow,so long time not to see snow.I am living in the south of
China.I don't really remember when i saw the snow.I just still remember
i was so happy when it was snowing.

Long long time not to see snow,i miss it,very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 17:30:12 |Display all floors

re

I can imagine the snow is very beatiful.Everywhere is white.But what a pity,I never seen the snow .Because I live in the south of China---Guangdong province.Here the weather not so low and dont wear so many clothes  .I really want to go to Beijing to enjor the snow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 10:14:48 |Display all floors

don't express your opinion immediately!

If you still insist that  you like snow when the weather get warm,you really like snow. I have been in shenyang ,the captial of liaoling provice,for four years.
i expreience innumerable snow, when i frist saw  heavy snow ,I felt very excited .All things around me are white,they spark soft white light,then, i thought i was in paradise.
this feeling only went on several hours,why?
because all people  warm themselves in the north city by burning coal,which can cause so much smoke with little coal not  burning in the sky. When much of them fall on the snow ,you can assume which kind of  circumstance it is . the whole world was black!
what  is more terrible? when the snow thaw ,the road was coverd by the  "ink" ,which is the liquid consisted with coal and water.
Then you can feel you can not like snow ,i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 10:28:25 |Display all floors

CERTAINLY!

I AM IN XI`AN CITY,  this year, it is not too cold, usually -3~+7, there is also no  great  snow, though i  dislike  coldness, i want  to  see virgin white  snow,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 12:53:37 |Display all floors

snow, my dream

in my hometown, i can and like to see the snowflake fluttering and dancing in the sky, i like the feeling that those cold crystals drop down , cover the world and wash eveything. but now,working in nanjing, i lost the chance to see the scenery. although several weeks ago, there is a snow, you can not feel the flake,but only moist air and the cold wind,.what a pity,your topic makes me home-sick, i'm looking forword to the spring festival , then i can go home, and if i'm lucky, maybe i can see the snow again

Use magic tools Report

pepper has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-27 22:04:09 |Display all floors

Good place

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.