Shrinking Uncle Sam! - Page 92 - China Watch - Chinadaily Forum
Author: sunshineman

Shrinking Uncle Sam!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-8 06:43:13 |Display all floors

Natives ask :  "Just how long do you illegal aliens plan on staying in our country?"

natives.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 05:02:21 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2018-6-3 04:02
My good man,

I'm just curious the fact that the West, forever the jury, the judge and the pol ...
  1.   I'm just curious the fact that the West, forever the jury, the judge and the policeman of the world, and also self-acclaimed protector of so-called human rights, has any laws at all for dealing with past and present global cardinal crimes such as Slavery, Colonialism as well as permanently looting and occupying others' lands to this day by the continent, aka, Colonization?
Copy code

Coincidentally, I posted my only thread regarding Human Rights and what it means to the West, a while back.
  Read on -

'The West & Human Rights'

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=894096&fromuid=1045627

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 05:09:03 |Display all floors
truthhurt Post time: 2018-5-26 07:28
"Will North Korea, Finally Destroy America".. ,

and help end COLONIZATION of the world .. ,
"Will North Korea, Finally Destroy America".. ,

and help end COLONIZATION of the world .. ,

from North America to South America, from Siberia to Australia/NZ  ? ?

True indeed, it's not a matter of 'if' but 'when' this colonization of indigenous natives lands must come to an end, period.

Liberation of colonization is long overdue.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-15 10:05:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-19 08:54:18 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2018-6-15 05:09
True indeed, it's not a matter of 'if' but 'when' this colonization of indigenous natives  ...
  1. Liberation of colonization is long overdue.
Copy code

I agree. Colonization is long overdue for reversal.

Such a shame for the world that it still exists to this day.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-19 10:15:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-19 23:56:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-19 10:15
Dzungar natives are extinct now. They can no longer ask: When will China give us back our country  ...

All the people within China's territory are prospering, but some people are too dumb to see it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.