Views: 4089|Replies: 2

what would you like to say to your Teachers If ur no longer a student,He/She was [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-9 11:02:27 |Display all floors
doing her or his business?

Do you think that Chinese student are well behaved,and naive even thou they are adults.However, They  are some student who going leave school for jobs,they don't like to be called  XX  students any more,but with some certain title granted in this society.

Less  students still insist to visit her or his dear Teacher since they started up their new world in doing business?

And they are more and more great teachers are forgotten on what the great deed they had for their students......

Do you see that, nowsday,  Teachers are not willing to devote much on the educations in terms of development but have some parttime jobs that enable him or her get some pocket full filled

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-9 11:20:09 |Display all floors

hehe>>... from SMS.... Haappy T' day

I' m not your best student,but you are my most admireable teacher.On this speical holiday I wish you youth forever!

With warm conrgratulation on your graduation and Best wishes in hope that futher years brings your continueded happiness,and find your career a source of joy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-12 21:07:23 |Display all floors

mmmm

This has never happened in  my life .,however if it would happen, I guess I still would like to call him a teacher.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.