Author: vagabond

Straits Times: China must shake off the past in ties with Japan [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-8 17:22:25 |Display all floors

History repeats itself...don't forget...remember....never forget...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 19:43:05 |Display all floors

It is not acceptable to forget our history

Just before a few days, some japanese student and teachers do something indelicacy in Xibei university. why does these pigs look down their noses at us? There is only one reason: we are poor. Japan is the second largest economy in the world, the average production of their people is many times of ours. So the only way we can beat it is become the largest economy in the world.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-8 20:26:29 |Display all floors

It is not acceptable to forget our history....become the largest economy in the

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 20:38:28 |Display all floors

A minor matter

My cousin now lives in Spain. One day, he and his friend went to a bar to kill time. But something unexpected happened when they just wanted to leave that bar; my poor cousin broke two glasses. So they had to pay for that. The boss of the bar was angry! My cousin and his friend paid 200 euros at last. They wanted to leave the bar as fast as they could. But, at this moment, my cousin got an idea. They stand in front of the boss, bowed 90 degrees and said, “Sorry, we are Japanese.”

Use magic tools Report

hellworldfwy has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-8 23:37:22 |Display all floors

It is interesting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 14:59:24 |Display all floors

China must be stronger

u r right, we should never  forget history, especially those ppl who made the history and the catastrophe want to get rid of it as if nothing happened. this is unforgivable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 19:08:28 |Display all floors

Rude to smear others

I would rather say your cousin's behaviour is not proper and really rude. Not interesting at all. Why does your cousin intend to smear the Japanese?  What if the boss has already known your cousin is Chinese?  Why don't your cousin let the boss know he is Chinese and has the courage to admit the wrong doings?
You should show your respection to everyone, even he is your enemy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.