Views: 4807|Replies: 3

unfair in some examination [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-7 09:51:04 |Display all floors
Surely,we all have taken part in some examinations,in which the most important is the entrance examination.Though recently someone is arguing that the entrance examination is useless with the effect of students' low abilities but high scores.we shouldn't ignore the fact that ,untill now it was still the most effecient way to find out the clever student clever enough to fulfill the study in next stage.And it's a fair play.Bur in the postgraduate examinations for a master or doctor degree,some external power has turn it unfair and disappointed.From the bachelor learning to master ,and to doctor,we can find our classmates' background is better is better.Certainly,some of them pass the examination through their hardwork.but there are still some who with money,dinner and presant to the tutors get the success.That is always namede as relations investment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 18:50:28 |Display all floors

quite common,i think

don't be that nervous about the affairs happened around us every day...sometimes i also feel unfair and even angry...but what can i do with it and what can i get from it?just makes myself uncomfortable.so open you mind up please...don't waste time thinking about it.too much affairs are beyond our thoughts...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 19:54:43 |Display all floors

Agree with Golover.

Yes, just take it easy. We meet too many unfair matters everyday.
Maybe you lose in this way, but win in another way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 15:58:07 |Display all floors

thanks

Thanks a lot for your good advice.I accept

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.