Author: lissahan

Do you think it's nessary for girls to buy cosmetic to take care of skin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-22 01:39:29 |Display all floors

pls go with the nature

i think you should go with the nature is the best for your beauty,chemical cosmetics may harm your health!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 09:13:08 |Display all floors

Natural

dolphin and wjhzxf both used the magic word. Natural. Nothing more exciting than the natural blush of the female skin, the natural scent, the richness of what she really is. No matter how you cover it or change it, the real beauty is under it all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-25 18:17:31 |Display all floors

I agree girls need cosmetic

Even men need something to protect our skin.
So the best way to make you prettyis to buy cosmetic that suits your skin best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 15:27:41 |Display all floors

you can buy some cosmetic which are suitable for you

I think not all the cosmetic are suitable for you. it may depends on  your skin or your age. if you are a young girl, about 20--25, you  don't have to spend so much money on cosmetic, just look for some common brand which the price is quite reasonble and is suitable for your skin. if you are free you can make some fruit or vegetable facial for yourself according to your skin feature, and use it in the evening , that very useful and the results are very obivious. try it at once. but as your age growing , you can try some expensive cosmetic, that 's neccisary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 16:55:46 |Display all floors

As you think

Sometimes cosmetic can make you skin well,it is because you think it can.I think women need cosmetic.but it is not necessary in particular some costing high price.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 21:40:23 |Display all floors

cosmetic does works!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-22 21:45:12 |Display all floors

cosmetic does works!

i used to hold the same opinion of you,but after using some good cosmetic,my point of view has changed. my face looks more moisturized.so you see,it is worth the money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.