Author: lissahan

Do you think it's nessary for girls to buy cosmetic to take care of skin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-9 19:42:09 |Display all floors

Easy.

1. It's up to your financial situation.
2. Be sure to buy those of good qualities (of course expensive), or not to buy.  
3. Donnot hesitate to throw away those are out of expiration.
4. Keep young in your heart. If others tell you that you look younger than you are, you should think this way: It's not because of the cosmetic; Cosmetic can only make my skin comfortable, it's my attitude make me keep young.
The secret of being younger: Who knows, but not cosmetic!

Use magic tools Report

ccpforme has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-11 12:26:53 |Display all floors

To the main question.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 20:54:54 |Display all floors

i think it is necessary~~~~~~~~

I   totally agree with  guess3times~~~~keep your heart young~~~it is important  too.

Use magic tools Report

dolphin has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-11 21:24:04 |Display all floors

up to u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 08:05:20 |Display all floors

I just wash my face

I don't like those moisturing creams -- they just make my face feel greasy and I suspect they clog the skin pores and cause acne.  But of course, I live in Hainan, where the weather is usually hot and damp. But if your skin is dry, and/or you live in a dry place, it's probably a good idea.  But, like 88 said, you don't have to spend a lot of money.  The cheaper creams are probably just as good as the more expensive ones.

I'm not convinced that the skin creams prevent wrinkles.  The actresses who push them are also getting face lifts from time to time, so don't judge by their appearance!  It's probably better to shield your face from the sun and wear sunglasses (to prevent squinting).  

I just wash my face with clean water every day, and wash it every other day with a very mild soap.  And that's all I do.  I DO wear a little bit of make-up to enhance cheek bones and to add color to my mouth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 11:40:05 |Display all floors

Cosmetic helps!

It's good to wear sunglasses to sheild from the sun-burning .but definitely  not enough,You have to wear some skin-care cream and moisturizing water to ballance ur skin and  to protect your it  from wrinkles and spots.

beside wearing make-up will gain much confidence in everyday work.Its definitely essensial to women.

Use magic tools Report

liquid2738 has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-13 00:57:10 |Display all floors

ha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.