Author: english_mag

Need help from a native English speaker? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-14 21:30:37 |Display all floors

Re: techie

My name is Martin and I an a teacher from Horndon in the south-east of England. I am currently teaching at Newport university in south Wales (www.newport.ac.uk if you are interested). I have spent 3 years teaching in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 07:41:28 |Display all floors

To Techie

Glad to meet you. I think it's not easy to be a doctor in the U.S.A.It needs you to spent nearly ten years to study in university and do fieldwork in public hospital.(I heard this from a friend, is it  really?)So , you must be excellant in your study.
But something I don't understand is that  it is said that the U.S.goverment  is  not  allow  Chinese traditional medicine used in U.S. , for it has not yet been text. I don,t know this situation exatly. Can you explain it to me. Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-21 19:08:25 |Display all floors

Help

Anyone else need a hand?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-21 23:41:34 |Display all floors

Anyone else?:))

You know there are about 1.3 billion people in China.Of course,not all needs help in English.But if you keep staying here,you will have big days one after another.We like to have more helpers like you.

.....I am thinking of a question.Em,I will tell you next time.Enjoy your time here.Nice to meet you.

-Molly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 11:28:33 |Display all floors

to English-mag

I am a high school teacher of English. I met with a problem. It goes as follows:
His letter said, "I ___ on the &th of October."
A. will be arriving  B.am arriving
which is right, A or B?
Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 16:53:36 |Display all floors

Answer!

I think the answer should be A

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-22 20:47:05 |Display all floors

to tochie

Your chinese  sentense is very interesting , You make many mistakes in grammer same as Chinese use english .

you should say :
我是中医科医生。我的中文不太好。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.