Author: english_mag

Need help from a native English speaker? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-10 22:20:03 |Display all floors

TO english_mag

i graduated from a college two years ago, i majored in educational english when i was in school. Frankly speaking, when i was in school, i almost play all the time but never study. Now i work in a company do international trade, then i found that i am really bad in english. Special in oral english and spoken english. I often answer call from foreigner, but usually i can not understand what they are talking about. And hardly could they understand me. Hope you can understand me. Thanks,kevin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 23:44:40 |Display all floors

To english_mag

I am Annie , my  E-mail address: juru@sina.com
I am looking forward to getting your advice!
Thank you so much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 10:48:42 |Display all floors

Wish to make friend with you

hello,
Tank you for your information . I am a student who will be graduated from university . My specialized subject is international economy and trade.
Now , I am looking for the job. In my opinion,it will be an  wondful opportunity if I can work in the foreign corporation in the future.Therefore,I wish to make friend with you to acquaint myself  with  the foreign culture.
Meantime I will try my best to offer you some help if you need.
Wish for you reply .
Yours' sincerely
lemonone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 15:34:55 |Display all floors

thank you for your attention

first thank you for your offering help.
i am working in an investment introduction bureau, which is to attract foreign or domestic businessmen to invest in my county.Here let me introduce my hometown briefly.It's a medium county in Nanchang city,Jiangxi province. As you may know, Jiangxi is not so developed.
now the difficulty that i face is i can't find enough english material about this topic. so you will be appreciated if you can offer some help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 21:18:05 |Display all floors

To kevin song

I can understand you easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 21:20:05 |Display all floors

To lemonone

If it is Cultural information you are looking for, you may wish to visit www.I-uk.com. But you are welcome to email me with any specific questions you have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 21:22:34 |Display all floors

To fortuneteller

I have been told that http://www.englishclub.com is good for this type of vocabulary.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.