Views: 25561|Replies: 68

Need help from a native English speaker? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-6 17:49:13 |Display all floors
If anyone has any questions for me. Just email me. I will help as best as I can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 18:29:20 |Display all floors

Thank you for your kindness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 19:16:39 |Display all floors

where are you

i am a postgraduate student in shanghai. i want to furthur my study in England, how can i get the information of the university, can you help me?My e-mail address is    freedom5858@sohu.com.  thanks a lot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-6 22:34:33 |Display all floors

Re: Where are you

I have just sent you an email with the information you requested. To answer your other question, I am currently in the city of Newport, Wales, UK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 00:45:07 |Display all floors

Can you give me some good advice about English Listening

Hi, Very nice to read your article about English at this forum!
I am a English learner in Beijing, I have been learning English for over one year, but I always nervous when I talk to foreigners, I hardly understand what did he or she said! So I have to beg his or her pardon.   I am listening renewedly the past lessons( I know the content ) I used to learn at least 2 hours per day now. I don't know if it is effective.
I hope to get some good advice from you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 08:53:46 |Display all floors

so nice to see your message in this column

I paste this message just to show my greeting for you and your help for the chinese english lovers. thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 22:07:07 |Display all floors

Annie

I hope you got my reply by email.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.