Author: shminmin

where and how to find a foreign bf in Shanghai? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-12 13:34:15 |Display all floors

Another foreign bf seeker?

1. upload your own pictures here, best if you can provide 1 closeup headshot with enough makeup, 1 nude without cloths of course, 1 in casual dress mini top and mini skirt prefered

2. fully describe yourself, include first and last name, date of birth, place of birth, name of the company or farm you work in, education, income, nature of work, what you want from a foreign bf

3. wait for foreigners and foreigner-wanna-bes to contact you

if you provide all of the information above, thousands thousands thousands of foreigners all over china, all over the world, not only the ones in shanghai, will flock to swarm around you

so do it now girl, don't miss your chance to get foreign bf here.  kanyuek will be the first one to contact you, my 2cents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 13:58:57 |Display all floors

Adding to adventurous's advice

Also headline your advertisement;

"Sweet, submissive traditional Chinese girl." (All the others do, check out Asia FriendFinder.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 18:18:27 |Display all floors

oh AFF

all so sweet, shy and innocent

yeah right, there's some right hornabgs on there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 19:00:54 |Display all floors

Hmmmmm

"there's some right hornabgs on there"

I wouldn't know, ilunga, I've only window-shopped.  :p

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 21:08:31 |Display all floors

don't try to find a fr bf unless you grow up in fr country...

a chinese VS a fr peope...
friendship is ok...but relationship will break down sooner or later...
is not me say that but fact determine the future ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 23:30:55 |Display all floors

just window shopping for me too

and chat - i'm talking conversation-wise

there's a few on here as well  =o)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-13 05:10:07 |Display all floors

I came to learn

My family left china when I was a little boy.  It's unfortunate that, over the years, I have lost touch with my chinese roots.  This forum has provided me with a peek at what modern china is like.  

I can see there are still a lot of people who are trying to hold on to traditions, while others have fully embraced the western culture.  This bi-polar nature is a major contrast to the China I used to know.  I'm glad to have the opportunity to bare witness to a nation in motion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.