Author: shminmin

where and how to find a foreign bf in Shanghai? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-11 10:16:54 |Display all floors

Hey Chris au: you rook for wifey you have RMB 200,000?

"so many bar whores here , get ready and figh with them for a ugly old blad guy if u want"

She doesn't want you for sure.  Unless you have RMB 200,000 will get you to see her tits!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 23:27:57 |Display all floors

the tendency for these threads to get nasty

is pretty disturbing.  If you don't like what she does, why not just ignore her?  I don't think she's related to any of you.  So why not leave her to do what she wants, even if it's a vice.  You don't go around telling people to stop drinking/smoking/bungee jumping, so why should this be any different?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 07:32:50 |Display all floors

Right on the money

Hehe, I seem to be agreeing with xiphoid on every topic he's posted on. Not that's a bad thing, of course ;)

Guys, just ignore her. I have met both men and women who have preferences for certain kinds of partners, wanted to "always sleep with a x", etc. There's nothing wrong with that. It's called experimentation. Provided it's legal, it's up to her. If guys dig that, then it's their right to do so.

Or is there a new law in China that bans inter-racial relationships? The "airforcevet law" or something?

Plus I thought the T-shirt comment was funny too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 10:49:50 |Display all floors

good idea

that is a fantastic idea, and looking for foreign bf in shanghai is just a joke ?
still up?
why shoud we love animals? they are so tasted!
Are you so lovely, or sexy, or even an millioniar, though a foreign girlfriend is my item, I thought a national one suit you much ,like me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 11:24:26 |Display all floors

even if u pay million u wn't get to see any of me cuz u r too low

listen to someone else , u have no right to lecture around and judge ppl .
i said what i see and i wanted to say if u don't agree then u can raise up ur point , no need to do this low cheap trick, i am done with u ...get a life also  never and ever call my full name again cuz u don't deserve it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 13:01:12 |Display all floors

Reply: the tendency for these threads to get nasty

Xiphoid:  Not getting defensive here and never told anyone to go against their free will.  Just offering some advice like you brother.  You getting righteous and onry?  You have RMB 200,000?  Its tempting right?  Control your urge bro...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-12 13:26:09 |Display all floors

a few pointers are welcome, but

I doubt you talk to those around you the same way.  So why rub everyone the wrong way online?  Kick back, we are just a bunch of strangers on some website.  Nothing here warrants any harsh words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.