lol..alterus...

you are such a funny guy/girl....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-8 08:12:10 |Display all floors

go to the beauty shop first

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-10 23:09:57 |Display all floors

maybe

There is a famous bar street(I forget the name of the street) in Shanghai and every night there often are a lot foreigners (most of them are Caucasians) , they fancy to have wine or coffee there.And to go to  five star hotels is an alternative choice, however whether you can find a decent guy to be your bf will depend on your luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 15:21:30 |Display all floors

No need to be nasty...

I thought the "T-shirt" comment was not nice...

The "Famous Bar Street" is Henshang Lu...  It is the second or third to last stop before Shanghai station on the Shanghai station line....

There, or in the vicinity, you will find Zapata's (Mostly american), O'Malleys Irish Bar, (Irish, British, Australians, New Zealanders, South Africans and Yanks) Or The Blarney Stone (Again an Irish bar populated with a similar crowd, but more friendly than O'Malleys)

I would think that finding a good man would be more important than finding a foreigner...  but that is your choice...

If you really want to find a foreign b/f, I suggest you move to ShenZhen, where the local and expat people integrate a lot more than in Shanghai...  Although the "foreign" community in SZ is "new", then so are the Chinese as there are very few people that have lived there more than 10 years...

Also...  be prepared for competition...  Lots of beautiful Hunan and Sichuan girls down there...http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/images/f16.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-10 17:01:55 |Display all floors

if u wanna find a decent foreigne bf in sz . the chance is zero

so many bar whores here , get ready and figh with them for a ugly old blad guy if u want

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-10 17:23:09 |Display all floors

why you want to have a foreign bf

i donot know why you want to have a foreign bf, just want to practice your english?? or know more cultures different from china??? and are you think over some problems arising from different cultures, customs,....

if you really want to, go for it....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-10 17:25:04 |Display all floors

you are wrong

hi, guy, you seem very self-confident. you know, our chinese man is very gentle, donot thinking too much about it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.