Views: 2177|Replies: 6

Trump and ISIS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-13 06:54:32 |Display all floors

the obvious conclusion......

the Tramp can increase his chances to be President Trump if a few ISIS bombings take place in coming months.......his advisers should know what to do.

As for ISIS.....will they do it?

For ISIS, there are gains and risks for carrying out bombings in America.

As in the case of Paris bombings , bombings in America will be done in the hope of starting a civil war in America and will encourage Muslims to go live in the Caliphate. That is the ISIS objective.

The risk.....the risk for ISIS is that bombings in America will result in America invading the Caliphate.

ISIS is not Al Qaeda.......while Al Qaeda would invite America to invade the Middle East...the ISIS would not want that. That is the objective of Al Qaeda but not the objective of ISIS.
That would be disastrous for ISIS and their Caliphate.

to the question whether ISIS will bomb America....it depends.
It depends which factor is more important.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-13 06:56:47 |Display all floors

but it can be attractive for the Tramp  to bomb America in a black flag operation.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-13 07:34:57 |Display all floors
The U.S.A. Empire created ISIS to destabilize the Middle East. It's possible for the CIA to carry out terrorist bombings in the U.S.A. and then blame it on ISIS. That way, the Anglo-American Capitalist Overlords can use the Muslim Arabs as scapegoats and distract the white masses from the coming collapse of the U.S. dollar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-13 07:41:16 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-12-13 07:34
The U.S.A. Empire created ISIS to destabilize the Middle East. It's possible for the CIA to carry ou ...

the US empire will still be around and strong ...after they have burn all the sfPhotos.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-12-13 08:11:42 |Display all floors
Continue on the same path....
his advisors know exactly what to do....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-13 10:39:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by BradSberling at 2015-12-13 10:40

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-13 11:14:13 |Display all floors
the incentive, the motive is there
the stakes are high, the rewards are high

the timing is right
the billionaire got the money to carry it out.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.