Views: 1825|Replies: 5

Isis oil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-10 15:38:06 |Display all floors
Who they sell to?

Mainly to locals in Iraq and Syria......
.....and that includes the local population through middle men.

And includes the Assad regime, the Bagdad regime, the Kurds, the rebels

The local economy depends on the oil.

Some...but not much makes it overseas through middle men , but not much

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-10 16:05:03 |Display all floors
And since there is minimal linkage with the outside world, prices are independent of world prices and strictly dependent on local supply and demand.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-10 18:16:48 |Display all floors
10 million people depend on the Isis oil.

If those oil is cut off.....10 million people will suffer and only a very very small proportion of that 10 million are Isis members.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-12-10 18:18:21 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-12-10 20:16
10 million people depend on the Isis oil.

you sound like you have invested in this scheme... how many shares do you have in ISIS oil?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-10 18:19:39 |Display all floors
Without those Isis oil.......

Assad's tanks and planes cannot move...
But the rebel SUVs also cannot move...
Refugees have to walk instead of cars.
Ordinary people cannot keep their bodies warm.....
Power plants no electricity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-10 18:20:51 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-12-10 18:18
you sound like you have invested in this scheme... how many shares do you have in ISIS oil?

Without those Isis oil....10 million people will suffer.

These are 10 million innocent people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.