Author: JFenix

The End of Turkey’s Double Game With ISIS?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-9 20:20:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-10 10:50:19 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-11 18:01:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by leiztorc at 2015-12-11 18:11

Russia has done enough to establish the Turkey-ISIS team. Its not just in Syria, elsewhere too.

The ball lies with US - to penalize Turkey severely or just pretend to be blind.

If President Obama and the Pentagon don't act today, someone else in the US eventually will maybe within this or the next decade to hold Turkey accountable and punish it severely. This will transform what will otherwise be colorful careers for the President, the Secretary of State, the Defence Secretary and the Pentagon into dirty tainted ones. People will wonder if they were on the take in the Turkey-ISIS dream building.

Russia is riding the moral high ground now and US is visibly drifting backwards on the same curve. US just continues repeating very, very staled rhetorics minus concrete credible actions. More dumb bombings than needed by US, UK and France destroys Syria more which don't help the Syrians. The world may be thinking if there is any logic to US trying to help the Syrians by destroying them further or US is just trying to cover up something by destroying them in the name of "helping". When the Syrians don't have proper livelihood how can US expects them to uphold democracy? Again this goes against US' call that Syria wasn't democratic enough previously. Meanwhile Turkey left with abundance of "precious my time" while Syria burns has all the luxurious time to destroy all the evidence in this world that links it to ISIS comprehensively. So one really wonders sometimes if a global superpower like US with the immensely powerful CIA, unmatched technological prowess etc. is really on the good people's side of moral high ground or in reality it is in the opposite.

Finding Turkey guilty immediately and penalizing the Turkish people to compensate the Syrian people to the hundreds of billions of USD serves at least three good purposes.

First the President, his Secretary of State, Defence Secretary and the Pentagon at least can see their respective duties properly discharged during their time, otherwise when others pick up from where they left off, they may just prove how badly the jobs were done.

Two it will end a terror regime immediately together the mindless killings in Syria and Paris alike.

Three, the hundreds of billions of USD compensated by Turkey to Syria can be used to rebuild Syria allowing its people to have the comfort of proper livelihood which will lead to proper polls in a properly functioning democracy. This can be monitored by the same 5+1 committee model used with Iran.

Of course Turkey may rebel and threaten. But if US, UK, France, Russia, Germany and China are on the same page, Turkey can't do anything. If it tries, it may just end up like a real roasted turkey chopped into pieces and served on a dinner table which probably will be to the delight of the Saudis, Israelis and Iranians. Saudis can hire many of the out of work Turkish professionals and Arabnized them. Its not far fetched that Turkey breaks up. After all there is no value left in the Turkey brand. Just  imagine the whole logistics chain that provides the vehicles, the loading and unloading facilities, the transportation, the storage, the labor, the document processing, the bulk breaking works, the repacking works, the trade know-how, the financing, the selling/marketing, etc. its a huge economic process which should involve their banks for the Turkish people all at the expense of killing and displacing the Syrian people! Probably a very badly tainted dirty Turkey that no one in this world wants to have anything to do with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-11 18:36:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-9 20:20
Usanians like you are not the organisms that should be involved in finding a solution to this scou ...

give me 10,000 GIs, I will negotiate after I have rounded up all  the ISIS members in Syria/ Iraq.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-11 18:38:45 |Display all floors
where got the whole world negotiate with some criminals one?

criminals are to be rounded up.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-11 20:35:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-12 09:59:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.