Views: 4699|Replies: 7

Ukraine economy is booming. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-7 18:49:45 |Display all floors
Ukraine economy is booming.

This despite the war in the east, despite the problems with Russia.

Goes to show......how easy to get a good economy.....
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-8 11:04:54 |Display all floors
You have no clue, you are not living there - ask someone who lives there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-8 11:31:24 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2015-12-8 11:04
You have no clue, you are not living there - ask someone who lives there

depends who you ask.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-8 11:33:04 |Display all floors
Ukrainian IT sector is booming but suffers from a shortage of professionals with the skills to meet burgeoning international demand

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-8 11:37:44 |Display all floors
Man on the street - Not only in Kiev but other towns / cities..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-8 11:53:44 |Display all floors
man in the street....some men sleep on the street.

good article in yahoo finance about the booming Ukraine economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-8 13:53:06 |Display all floors
"man in the street" - again clueless of the expression

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.