Author: KIyer

Wonder why so many violent conflicts in the world today?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-9 04:53:15 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-12-9 04:48
i too see most politicians in the USA in the same light as you state that most do.
I am talking ab ...

I am not the minority when it comes to how american's view their politicians.

Republicans hate their politicians so much they are choosing a billionaire business man or a brain surgeon as top candidates.

My point is - I cannot see these guys as the masterminds you portray them to be.  They don't have the brains to be the world's puppet masters.  Not saying they cannot do damage - this is true.  But they cannot lead the world and make them do anything.  They can't even achieve that at home.  

You give them too much credit.  Reminds me of how people speak of the jews like they are all powerful.  But yet they can't even secure a little piece of land.  And I am supposed to believe they can control the whole world.....lol

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-9 05:09:59 |Display all floors
Money is the answear !!
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-12-9 06:53:09 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2015-12-9 06:53
I am not the minority when it comes to how american's view their politicians.

Republicans hate th ...

i am just saying it like i see it.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-9 06:57:23 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-12-8 15:35
didn't know he was....
I guess I wont be getting a reply from him..
yr visa thread has gone pear s ...

I posted it as a reasonable info thread for people, Senny was determined to spoil it, now he claims that the thread was not useful to anyone and he knows more than me but that is Senny for you, he often gets more controversial around the MVM vote for some reason.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-9 06:58:36 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2015-12-8 17:35
got a msge from senny ...

Lucky you! Hope it is helpful but I guess it is more about me than helpful!
Petal is only gone for 3 days.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-12-9 07:48:58 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-12-9 06:57
I posted it as a reasonable info thread for people, Senny was determined to spoil it, now he claim ...

Was helpful...
told him to let it go, and put the thread to bed...

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-9 08:04:16 |Display all floors
I doubt there are really MORE violent conflicts in today's world. It SEEMS so because of the greatly-increased media (esp internet and TV) COVERAGE. I have read that the chances of the average person being killed by violence is less now than ever before in history.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.