Author: kelphon

LOVE and MARRIAGE(new reply~~~) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-23 13:48:15 |Display all floors

True love

I think what you write is very true,but i'm not a serious one.I gave up the one i love most.If time can set back ,i'm not going to lose her!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-24 10:39:35 |Display all floors

What a pity

Have to say "what a pity".For thousands of years men and women are discussing this topic of Love vs. Marriage.Have we got the right answer?
No,there is old saying the existed  is the reasonable.
    We have waste so much time in this and result nothing.
    Now I'am a husband of my wife and a father of my daughter ,and I feel proud of them,they're the whole of my life, no matter how tired I am,I am fulfilled with the happiness.
    The longer my marrige ,the deeper my love.So simple,so happy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-26 23:45:58 |Display all floors

Where is true love?

Once I have a boyfriend, I love him as he love me. we have good days

together for three years.Even we want  to get married.However, we

separated  a year ago.Sometimes love can not stand up reality  such

as money , home background and so on.In fact , love is becoming

more and more realistic.we shoudn't believe love easily,otherwise,

you will be hurted!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 14:45:03 |Display all floors

desire true love

I alwasy hope true love will happen to me, and I want to get married with a man,he love me and I love him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 15:59:58 |Display all floors

Too far away

both love and marraige are too far away from me!!

I am not ready for it now, even maybe one day i will be ready , then i doubt whether there will be someone that would love to love me, and marry me, to share a lifetime with me!! I dont think I am worthy of anyone's love. I dont even know how to love myself!!

Love can only exist for 6 months, after it, it is responsibility that bound two of peple together. It is a habit..which I dont fancy about it. It became your habit to have brekkie with that someone, and spend time with him/her, go to bed with him/her. I dont think I can ever stand all those routines. That will drive me nuts.

I just have the feeling that I would stay single for good. We came to this world alone, and will one day leave here alone as well, so I think it is not a big deal to be aloner all these years, actually I am quite used to it now. Dont knwo whether it is a good thing or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 21:42:26 |Display all floors

re:

I just have the feeling that I would stay single for good. We came to this world alone, and will one day leave here alone as well, so I think it is not a big deal to be aloner all these years, actually I am quite used to it now. Dont knwo whether it is a good thing or not

I don't know why so many man have so strange though !
May be you like a lone or afraid someone hurt to you
May be you are so lazy
Afraid bear to be a man is respond

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 22:04:24 |Display all floors

Re

Hi,

I know my thought towards life is quite strange. I dont know the exact reason why I have it in my mind...

Maybe you are right, cos of the previous bad experience. I had him, and lost him for various reasons. I dont blame anyone, I am fated to be alone .. After him, I couldnt find anyone who can make me happy again, I have tried, tried hard, but it doesnt work out. I still have him in my mind, and one part of my heart is still in love with him, though he has gone far away. I know it is bad, but I still feel hurt..but one day, I will be fine am sure about that!

or maybe cos I am scared of being with someone. It is scaring to be with someone all the time, day by day, you will grow certain feeling that you cant explain, I call it habit, I might not like him that much, but I just like being with this person, for example, enjoy having dinner with him, going to cinema together, and sharing things together. And it is a very dangerous sign to me, cos one day, he will disappear, and I am scared of the feeling when he is not around later on. I guess it is quite strange point of view.

Actually, it is quite cool to be alone here, no burden, no stress, I can manage my time, and do whatever I like. I like freedom, dont want to be bound to someone!! Maybe I am just too much for a man to handle....Life is how you make it, I enjoy what I have now, so I dont want to change it , and stay single!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.