Author: kelphon

LOVE and MARRIAGE(new reply~~~) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-11 17:13:03 |Display all floors

marry is very simple

actully marry is very simpie,don't expect too much for marry life.it is just a sort of  lifestyle,bachelorhood,homoerotism and marriage all have their own  happinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 23:05:15 |Display all floors

a joke a joke

Our  metabiology  tuter  ever  lead us to  practice  in  wild. he told  a  interest  joke when  we saw  a  flower  beside  the  road.
joke si that:  we  shoudn't    pick   the  flower   which  lives beside  road
then  a  student  said :  there  is no  harm to me to  pick  it
but   a  directer  general  said   next   : just  don't  take  it  to  your  home  if you have  pick ed  it  and  also   marriaged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 17:15:19 |Display all floors

Reply to every friend~

I admit that marriage are the thing with two sides' effort but only one. The other's famliy is absolutely very important. We have to consider about many things, for marriage is really a complex thing rather than simple one. Lovers making up one small family means two big family getting together. We should learn how to deal with the complex relationships and try our best to get used to the big family. But one thing is definite, the feeling of love between each other is the most important than any other relationships.

I admit that there're actaully some pure profiteers marry the other just for some material profits such as money, power, status, ralationship of family...What I want to say it that I have to show my left sympathies to all the poor guys, reluctantly. I wonder whether they thought of what they did is really worthwhile. A cancer patient even still have something memorable to recall. Nevertheless, what have you left when you are in hot youth? Humph, I'm afraid only yourself can genuinely bare and feel the bitter and astringent of the marriage,living with a person who you've never loved.God maybe can forgive your cheats, but I'm afraid there aren't anyone besides God can save your soul. Nothing you can feel?No regret? No poor? No repent?Give my sympathy in charity to all these poor guys again~~

I admit that there're some reasons else to the unsuccessful marriage. Such as just for sympathies from kindheart, repay for being saved from danger or mischief and so on. I have to say that they are not mature enough to feel discriminate the feeling of love from others. Marriage need mature, not only materially but also mentally,which are both most essential.

I also admit that with time elapsing, there're more responsibilies than love tying couples together after marriage. But the responsibilty springs from the true love, which mantains the family in a sense and in a measure. As someone else said, marriage life is actually flat and monotonous, without full of romances like what we imagined. Give your marriage life more romantic elements, as putting suger in the coffee. Marriage life is not always calm and tranquil, sometimes ups and downs.
We should show our courage and support to the other when he/she encounter abstacles or mischiefs. You are the person whom he/she need most in the case. Maybe a kiss with deep love, some words with care or worry, even a hint can make him/her face the music and get rid of the entanglement of clouds. You are the very source of his/her power. Lovers are a whole body with two souls together, you are in the same boat.So in spite of rich or not, healthy or not, wise or not..., hold your hands closely together.

True love is invaluable and happy marriage is precious.

Good luck with eveyone~

Kelphon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 19:05:27 |Display all floors

Agree!

I agree, I think   love is the base of marrige too.
If I can not meet my Mr Right then I wouldn't go into marrige.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 19:05:30 |Display all floors

Agree!

I agree, I think   love is the base of marrige too.
If I can not meet my Mr Right then I wouldn't go into marrige.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-12 20:40:11 |Display all floors

The most grief & suffering .......

A dietitian was once addressing a large audience in Chicago and said " The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here years ago. Red meat is awful, soft drinks erode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG, vegetables can be disatrous and none of us realizes the long term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one that is most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone tell me what food it is that causes grief and suffering for years after eating it ?? "
A 75 years old man in the front row stood up and said " Wedding Cake "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 16:47:08 |Display all floors

when love become a habit.....

i think love will change into a habit eventually. when you fall in love with someone for two years or more, you will be used to he(she) staying with you when you are happy or unhappy. And then you get married, he(she) will live with you day and night. so in you heart of hearts he(she) is your family just like your parents, you should take care of him(her).
    when your love become a habit, i think "love" wil last longer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.