Don't be married

Don't be married!
why?
I have been sadly since i  married.
So.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-7 19:30:35 |Display all floors

Love And Marriage

People says that Love & Marriage is like taking a hot bath in the bathtub, the longer you remain in the bathtub, the colder the water. When you get married, put a coin in the box for everytime you have sex with your spouse and count the number of coins after the first years. You will be amazed on the difference after the 3rd. year onwards. Pobably the coins are getting lesser and lesser after the 3rd. year.

Use magic tools Report

paris_david has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-8 00:10:33 |Display all floors

Sexist crap

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 13:38:30 |Display all floors

true love ?

In my opinion,there's no true love in the world.
All we do is for money,
everything is a way  to make money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 15:37:35 |Display all floors

panda 2002

Dear friend:
          Have you got married? You marry to make money.Terrible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 17:28:37 |Display all floors

The wise choice--love and keep single.

How terrible is it to go into a  marriage?You can't tell it before you do it.I have all of my friends around me and I don't want to take you by surprise that 80% of them have thought of divorce.Even more ridiculously,a colleague begin pondering the scene of divorce right before her wedding date.We have talked several times about what happen to our marriage,the conclusion is that the modern person are not fit to marriage.Too much tamptation,too much comparison,the stress of  modern life,all have side effect on our marriage.The two may love each other at the beginning,but the relationship will be rotten gradually by the passing of life,following the controversy piling up,at last one unseen incident may lead to the collapse of the marriage.I bet that many many couples are living under the without-love condition.It's a tragedy for our times,scince modernisation greatly improve our material life,but let our soul wandering homelessly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 18:55:36 |Display all floors

people need long-lasting love

as far as i m concerned, love is truly the basis of marriage, but other things can still destroy the marriage. nothing is simple, both of them are very hard to deal with. but it is worthwhile to have a warm family, although u need to put on much effort , to run it, like....run a business, u have to get on well , to learn , to grow together, in a marriage with all ur heart.
Money is important, i don't deny that. love has to be nourished, to be cared. in nowadays, u v gonna have money to nourish ur love in the marriage. while this may be cruel to poor people, but as human-beings all have unlimited wants, so come on, letz all work harder, to earn money or a great future. so that we wil have the capacity to build the lovely marriage.

another thing, is having kids. don't u feel kids are so Q? especially if u have ur own kids?imagine when u get much older, u r ALONE, no children, no lovers, the only way for u is to go to the nursing home.

anyway, personally i think i really love kids, i m not gonna let my future kids not have their dad, not have a balanced , warm family. so i think i will marry in the future.

overall, i see now people become lasier, they want the things which can be taken easily, they don't wanna be hurted. be embarassed
but remember, all wonderful things, like love and marriage , cannot be dealed with easily. u have to work hard to get on well with them, once u r successful in love and marriage, that wil be great.

always be positive, active, simple. otherwise, we wil get exhausted in life

so..sort of agree with Kelphon and some other people

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.