Views: 2918|Replies: 15

Dunken Donald Fights On, We Are Getting to Like Him. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-27 04:14:10 |Display all floors
From being accused of being a Chinese-hater, to a Latino-hater, to a Muslim-hater, and now to a disrespecter of handicapped reporters (whose appearance and health condition the Donald said he had no idea of at all), the Donald has become the symbol of how Jesus must have looked like to his detractors.  He has become Mr. Wrong, to the PC crowd, whether of the Sadducee or of the Pharisee camp. To all of them, "The Donald must go!"  Well, to be fair, the Donald can never be a Messiah, that is sure.

But as a candidate, he has the right to be wrong, or maybe, we do not really understand the newspeak, he is wrong to be right.

No doubt, if elected, the Donald will take on China, Inc., with both fists and his flying kick.  Suggest he remove his baseball cap and his green neck tie.  But with China's experience with Fists of Fury, what can "Enter the Donald" do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-27 08:07:13 |Display all floors
the Donald can kill the Eagle, that is for sure.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 03:33:53 |Display all floors
The Donald is not backing down!?  Imagine that.  Democrats and Republicans alike are attacking him, which is really strange.  Is he really that good?  What does he really stand for?

Well, after Obama's "Audacity of Hope" turned into disappointment, Trump might be on to something bigger, called "The Audacity of Anger".  Eight long years of "change" has led to this - nothing.  No wonder Trump only has to say, "I am fed up!" and he gets the majority of the voters.

Given the enormous amount of vilification that Trump has received of historic proportions, it would soon be part of the American jargon for victims of vilification to say, "Don't you Donald me!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 03:44:35 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-11-29 03:33
The Donald is not backing down!?  Imagine that.  Democrats and Republicans alike are attacking him,  ...

whether it is America....or any country in the world, does anybody, including you, want Donald to be their leader?

You?

do you know what it means?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 04:14:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-11-29 04:16
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-11-29 03:44
whether it is America....or any country in the world, does anybody, including you, want Donald to  ...

Honestly, I really don't know what the Donald would do if he were President.  He would probably hold a confetti parade down Broadway after the inauguration, basking in the sun, if it does not snow in New York.  He would probably DEMAND China stop devaluing the Yuan, even though it is 30% overvalued as we speak, which by the way explains why China's economy has been regressing in the past 3 years, or more like 5 years, but accelerated in the last 2 years.  That's all fine and dandy.  It is easier to negotiate with somebody who does not know the facts than one who does.  But you have to give the man the credit for standing up for what he does not know.  And fight for it all the way too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 04:18:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-11-29 04:26

Actually, the Donald knows.  He is just not saying it.  You can't be a multi-billionaire without an above average IQ, to be fair.

At least, he does not go about arresting brokers and traders for the fall in the stock market, due to poor fundamentals, that again derive from being unable to sell products domestically or abroad due to the overvaluation of the Chinese Yuan, accusing them of rigging the market, when what they rig is the equivalent of a tiny hook to a fishing line, when the reason the ship is heading straight into the iceburg is the captain believing that the Titanic economy of China can have its overvalued Yuan and survive the collapse of its leading bow, the manufacturing sector.  The Donald will not make such kinds of elementary economic errors that were it not advocated by Ivy League graduates or associates, would have made any sensible man laugh.

The Donald will make good economic decisions for America, that is a given.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 04:33:18 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2015-11-29 04:18
Actually, the Donald knows.  He is just not saying it.  You can't be a multi-billionaire without an  ...

I have seen  lots of businessmen like Donald Trump in my life.

Most of them go bankrupt....Trump bankrupt his companies 4 times already.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.