Views: 7600|Replies: 40

ISIS....Can it be destroyed?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-23 04:42:14 |Display all floors
Yes, Isis can be destroyed.

But America , in particular , must do more.

America must focus all its energy in this objective of destroying if it wants the job done.

No pussy fussy....no half measures.

quote.......................

There are a million difficult issues, both tactical and strategic, in this military campaign. But the American military is the best in the world. Unleash them. Destroy ISIS. Working with our allies, we will save the American homeland, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia from this evil.

This is war. Let's rally the country, and our friends overseas. Our friends, once again, will respect us. And finally, ISIS will fear us.

Most of all the message must be clear: We are not a helpless giant. We can do this. We've done it before. We can do it again.

If we want to destroy ISIS, then we can destroy ISIS.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-11-23 04:54:49 |Display all floors
Of course it can be destroyed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-23 05:02:24 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-11-23 04:54
Of course it can be destroyed

right................

but the governments of the world have not shown the kind of balls to get the job done.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-23 05:17:27 |Display all floors
collateral damage there will be
boots on the ground , there must be

revenge bombings in American soil, there will be.

but the good countries must not fear.

they should focus on getting the job done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-23 09:08:27 |Display all floors
the world should not wait for Russia to finish the job.

people will lose their  fear and respect for America if this is to happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-23 09:13:18 |Display all floors
Take away all the camels and donkeys.  The soldiers will not have girl friends.  Low morale will kill them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-23 10:48:33 |Display all floors
ISIS

ISIS is a NWO creation.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.