Views: 2873|Replies: 2

mr_Rodey..What do you think of marriage without love,and love without marriage . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-2 14:20:04 |Display all floors
Okay.  

I realized that it quiet  common for Western to get dicvorced and remarried.....and Eveything remained peaceful.

Some of divroced couple cound still be in friendship and their  new families and Kids would enjoy more care and love from 2 or 3 families with connection to each other who have blood smiliar and might easy be with.

and What is the adverce effect on divorce............  

how can you negotiate a divorce for a husband and wife....

okay married and looking.

that keep  live dynamic and find Mr right for you in different time stage of life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-2 14:30:14 |Display all floors

marriage without love,that is a deal

love without marriage, that is a dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-3 17:55:59 |Display all floors

good question

Good question.  i have been thinking it for a long time. But till now, i don't have any answer yet.

maybe the ideal status is marry someone with love. But in fact, in the real life, most marriage do without love, and most love do without marriage.

more and more people convert their eyelight from love to the wallet or face when they  choose their mate. It sound sadly.

but, I will insist to find love and then get marriaged.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.