Author: fortuna

Fall in love at first sight [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-10 12:31:11 |Display all floors

I believe it

I believe fall in love at first sight, but it doesn't mean that the love can maintain with it. I think understanding each other is more important in love, so try to change your boyfriend's bad habit, and he will understand, trust me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 13:18:27 |Display all floors

i do not agreee with your love opinion

First   sight   may  make   a   man  have  a   good   opinion  of  sb,but
it  is  not   love.  May  be  his  apperance   intracked  you.  But  do  not   consider   it   as   love.  For   love,we   need   time   to   know   each   other,
to   build    friendship.At  first ,the   ship   between   the   two   persons   can  be   common    friends. Then   as     time    go   on  ,the   feeling    becomes   deeper.when   the  love   coming  ,there   would   be   a  long   
  time .
            First   sight   love   need   fortuen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 14:44:59 |Display all floors

I'll fall in like at first sight!

I'm sorry, that I'll fall in like at first sight, becasue I don't know what is the love.....?
"Love is forever....", one wisdom told me "only while you are going old, you will know what is Love."
Yes, I belive it, so at present, only will I fall in like at first sight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 15:38:09 |Display all floors

I don't know!

I've got no idea of the exactly feeling of that. But I think it must be a very good feeling. In this kind of society, I think the probability of it happened must be very little. Once you make the acquaintance of a person, you should think over a lot of things, including his or her background, educational degree, personality and so on. These elements have vital effect  to people. Both of sides need to consider a lot above. In my view, this feeling can be happened but cannot last for a long time in our era base on a lot of elements. Of course, the probability is not 0, I mean it 's a little. Do you agree with me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-10 20:26:47 |Display all floors

Lucky girl!You did a good choice!

Alothough fall in love at first sight is very sweet,and the romantic love is most people want to pursue,but I am afraid it is temporary.Love is based on respect each other,now that you didn't like him to game,and it is really a bad habit ,so he should understand and kick the habit.If not,just go ahead to say goodbye to him!
May a lucky in future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 11:48:18 |Display all floors

it is my opinion

Love is your live in the futrue because it is mean of you both will probably marry . So you shall think about your choice clearly. But it  can not deny
that feeling can be cultivated with the time pass. If you have some confidence, you can try your best to try it. Hope deeply you can find your happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-11 17:29:50 |Display all floors

I believe it!

I believe it, but I don't think this "love" will last for a long period as it is not maturity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.