Author: fortuna

Fall in love at first sight [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-8 15:13:49 |Display all floors

I am falling love ,too!

When we were watching the film-----turn left or turn right-----I really wanted to put my head on his shoulder. But I didn't do that, because I know we have only dated 3 times! It's too quick to me. And I am very worrried about this kind of love, like fire or like wind....
But it's so sweet. Sometimes I just feellike walking on clouds, warm,cheerful and soft. I wanna share this feeling with anyone who understands it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-8 16:34:38 |Display all floors

I don't believe fall in love at first sight!

I believe " Like someone at first sight " Maybe somebody will give you a good impression at the first sight. You can say this guy is OK. But love is a critical thing. even like his shortcoming.
Your can't dump him easily if you really love him.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 00:31:16 |Display all floors

just do it

I am back on you "leave"him,i mean ,just keep a certain distance with him.You were attracted by him at first  sight mostly because of his appearence or manner exc.Therefore,true love is based on understanding and communication.For now ,you'd better try your best to help him get rid of the bad habit,you still his friend ,right?
          My boyfriend loved me at first sight ,but he did not tell me untill he thought he could take the responsibility to say"i love you".Time will show .
         After a mature consideration,you will find the answer to ture love.You not only saved him but  your   love.Just do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 01:00:30 |Display all floors

right

So ask yourself how you fell in love with him,his appearance or other?If you found that you fell love with him because he is very handsome,now,no hesitate to leave him.Because love is not a game.If it is because of his appearance that you fell in love with him,most probably,you will fall in love with another boy  just because he is also very handsome.So make sure you understand what is love.I think the relationship founded on the basis of learning together,the same interests,and also understanding is very stable,so,some time we can image that we can fall in love with  a person the first sight you met her or him,but this is just imagine,do not believe it,mostly ,it will end up in failure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 08:44:39 |Display all floors

it`s true for somebody

fall in love at first sight is true for somebody
one story for you
I have a friend who fall in love with a girl at the first sight, after the two-years romantic time , they get married and  now have their baby.
so it`s true for somebody but not for others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 13:39:41 |Display all floors

if it is true, I have already falled in love for thousands times!

first of all, definition of love should be clarified, Love mean that you want to share everything from money to life with your lover and your lover also has same feeling on you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-9 13:41:40 |Display all floors

what are you mean u

I can't understand

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.