Author: fortuna

Fall in love at first sight [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-5 14:55:42 |Display all floors

love at first does happen

I thinks these happens to me twice.When I saw him at first sight,I was touch by his manners and never forget him.
I really believe it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 14:58:34 |Display all floors

Let it be

Let it be doesn't mean no care,instead,respect each other,which may benefit to handle this kind of matter.

In our life,there are so much case positive and negative around us,also you don't know when and where they will change each other.

so let it be and believe everything will be ok.

FYI

Henry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 15:27:11 |Display all floors

love at first sight,no way!

How do u define "love'?hard ,hun?
well i had never 'fall in love "before.
but i do have a "wishful love"on a guy who was  my ex-classmate.
I dont know if it was "love at first sight' and even today i have no idear why he attracted me so much.(perhaps 'cos of his kinda Sense of humor?)

p.s. i bet 8 out of 10 in this forum dont even know if they were  truly  in love or not  had they loved before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 17:29:41 |Display all floors

re

I don't  believe that your boyfriend has no specialty except netgames.  My boyfried is also very fond of netgames, but he works quite hard as well.
When your boyfriend plays the game, you can enjoy your own hobbies.

If you still love him, you should encourage him.

If he still loves you, he will try to be good.

I think love is not a thing you can easily say goodbye to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 17:40:39 |Display all floors

love is.......

It is romantic that falling in love at first sight.Love need help each other,forgiveness .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 18:48:49 |Display all floors

re

anybody could tell me what is love and what is like?i think none can explain it clearly  like explain a  game rule.It is correct  to help and encourage your lover.but you know,whether the lover ,your lover is worth to love or not.I really do not agree to  take the love as the reason doing anything.Don't be weak-minded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 21:27:46 |Display all floors

i believe it

many many strange things were in my life,so i believe fall in love at first sight.person is an advanced race and it's thoughts is very complicated.any time,any place,any occasion,no race ,no age,no nation fall in love at first sight!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.