Author: littlecat

I'm married to a Chinese man and i'm white!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-28 19:06:46 |Display all floors

Congratulations !

But ..........it 's a very common story ,  what do you want to tell us ?

In hongkong , a lot of white women are difficult to find a hongkong man to marry !

Because  their bodily form are bigger than Asians , and will become fater and fater  when they get older .............( I'm sorry to say that .)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 20:14:28 |Display all floors

QUITE DISAGREE WITH YOU!!!

QUITE DISAGREE WITH YOU!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 20:36:09 |Display all floors

congratulate u

glat to hear ur love story.u know ,nowdays many wqestern girls wanna marry Chinese boys,that is cool.although there r  some differences between our coumtrys in culture,i guess that u will be happy by giving more love to each other.good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 20:45:59 |Display all floors

help me to get some english friends

i would like make friends with western girls and boys.can u help me?thanks !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-1 01:01:12 |Display all floors

I'm not fat!

Hey, not everybody in the UK is fat Green China!  
I certainly am not.  I am UK size 6, smallest size in China.  
And I am not ugly or strange in anyway...thank you!  
(in fact my husband has more fat than I do)

After saying all that, it is true that in the Uk many people are fat.  This actually is to do with diet.  When Chinese people come here to live many of them become fat also.  
The Western diet is very bad for the body and the belly.  

As for you Pete Pete -what are you talking about?  Can you at least back up your argument?  People are people no matter what colour they are.  There are good and bad in every race.  Cultural differences can be difficult sometimes but that does not mean two people from a different background cannot fit each other very well.  
I met my husband when he came here to study.   
He decided that I was the one for him and followed me around until I felt lonely when he was gone.  It was so easy to become his friend then his lover then his wife!  I am not easy at all and I have many men asking me to be with them.  This man was special!  He always cared for me and made me laugh.  He taught me so much about myself.  
He was also stubborn and naughty and made me really angry sometimes.  Perfect!
We don't have a baby yet.  One day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-1 02:38:24 |Display all floors

Are chinese "Black" cos u said i am white...lool

Plz excuse me for that......lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-1 06:27:25 |Display all floors

littlecat

I am sure u and your hubby are very much in love. Lucky u!
As u may see soon that the response u are getting here represents pretty much the off-forum reality in China. If u r in Shenyang now, u might even find more friendly people around u. Shenyang people don't like to gossip over other people's biz that much. It is a very nice city except the air quality.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.