Views: 4076|Replies: 10

Share the job experience [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-8-27 15:40:38 |Display all floors
Hi everybody,

I take this liberty to introduce myself, my name is Tina Tong, I am working in GuangDong province in a Porcelain company, I work everyday and seldom go outside expect for meeting customers, sometimes I don't know what's happening in outside world, I feel very upset for this working way, but I can't change my situation now, therewith this letter to make friends with you all, sincerely wish everyone of us can sometime come here to communicate & share working experience with each other, It will do good for us.

Anticipate to receiving your dear opinion.

Good Day!
Tina Tong
QQ:86162790

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-27 16:12:03 |Display all floors

NICE TO MEET YOU!

A busy man!!i am a student   now.i hope ican be busy like you!!the problem of  looking job is my first foe!!glade to meet you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-27 17:03:14 |Display all floors

i have the same feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-27 17:26:47 |Display all floors

Re eleaphia~

Actually I feel the same.

Work is quite different from studying in school, you have to work under pressure, to see the mood of your boss, to avoid any problems in your work, etc. But in the weekends, it would be a good chance for relaxation, why not outgoing for having fun? Enjoy yourself in the coming weekend~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-27 17:48:11 |Display all floors

it okay

it's a common sense among the so-called white-collars. anyway, i think  your feeling and mood is up to your choice, calm down and think carefully if you can bear the situation or enjoy the sorroundings of your woking office. haha, good weekend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 09:16:41 |Display all floors

Glad to hear voice from everyone

Good morning  everyone,

And have a good weeken!

Today I also need to work, as you know i need to work every day, that is seven days in a week, so this is the most point why i can't go out during weeken, but today i am not busy, but i still need to stay in the office,it's too boring for me. But i also feel very regret to our boss, as i don't know how to seek customers by myself, i sometimes consider going outside, such as restaurant,hotel,exhibition, and so on, but i also consider how this way will work ,i mean i don't think this way of finding customer is not  much use, what do everyone think? Could someone who can work out a feasible way????
Yours truly
Tina Tong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-28 09:44:26 |Display all floors

Why?

"i sometimes consider going outside, such as restaurant,hotel,exhibition, and so on."

Why not the beach, shopping mall or cinema? Are you always going outside just for working or seeking new customers? Are you so busy that have no time to take a rest? Why not have a try to find more business opportunities on the internet? Work is work, but you also need to relax yourself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.