Author: vinalee

i graduated from non-state-owned univeristy, which is wrong?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-4 23:30:02 |Display all floors

Understand your situation

Well, certificate or diploma means nothing if you do not possess the true ability. It depends on how well you serve an enterprise or a boss. Your education from state-owned or non-state-owned is not important, in fact the competence matters, the work experience matters and the confidence built therefrom stands out. So come back to your feet and regain your confidence to find a truly suitable job for your career development or livelihood. Believe that you are the best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 09:15:46 |Display all floors

thanks

very appreciated to every one's prompt reply. i think the great capabiltiy and working experience should be the central to my conern.yes, i think you are right, i should have been all attention on the diploma or certificates. just excercise, improve, strength and persist myself in coming years.

thanks thanks for your help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 09:22:58 |Display all floors

certifiate mens nothing if you don't have real ablity

nowdays working experience and real ablity are most important than a certificate. it just means you had educated in which college  / university. no more. certificate a just a piece of paper, the most important is that you are willing to work hard and you are willing to learn and devoted to work for the companies or your boss.
i am sure your hard working is rewarding and respected higly no mater you are a high school student / secdoanry school stuent / university graduate.
trust yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 09:24:10 |Display all floors

you are great!

i am a ph.D student, maybe i am a fortunate girl, 7 and a half years ago i entered a university , then thare's only two out of fourty-nine students entered university. when graduating from undergraduate university, i had the graduate entrence examination. at that time i didn't know i want to be a graduate student because i want to have a job to earn money for my parents, i had the examination only because others entered for, i had been an excellent student during my undergraduate education and i was always the winner scholarship, i did not want to drop behind of them. i didn't work hard for the exam because of two reasons: first, i didn't won't to  read any longer for i thought must earn money for i still have two younger sisters who also students; the other is that i had been done in good my  studies, the exam was not difficult for me. but when i know that i passed the exam, i wanted to go on my further study. this year i entered for ph.D entrence examination and passed, so i am now a ph.D.
      as a student i have always found all kinds of part-time job to earn money. when i was a undergraduate student, i had to pay 2500 yuan for my study, but i only got 800 yuan from i parents; when i am a graduate student , a gave 1500 yuan(or 2000 yuan ) to my parents every year, now am still having a part-time job. when i did  my part-time job, i  always felt very happy, because i did not think much but how to do my best.
    i am a girl easy to satisfy, because when i do a thing, i always feel happy. anything for me to do can make me feel i haven't waster my life.
    but i am also a girl uneasy to satisfy, because i always feel i have not learn enough, i want to know everything, want to master everything, so i always want to learn much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 10:37:16 |Display all floors

baby,don't give up!!!come on!!!!

dear,i have told you many times that i always keep thinking of you are wonderful.it is true i never change the point. of my view.do you believe me??if you don't believe me that means you don't believe yourself,you have to admit it.well,i wiil support  you any time of my life.look,tomorrow will be another day,everything wiil be fine!!!

Use magic tools Report

freewill has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-5 10:47:43 |Display all floors

: )

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 10:54:05 |Display all floors

IN ADDITION

hi, i do understand everyone's meaning. but, i think, till now most of the Chinese enterprises and companies have serious attitude and think highly of the diplomas and certificate, which is with the result that  there is a huge influx of fake diplomas. do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.