Author: Mark8

Can this Forum Get an LGBT Section?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-5-15 08:29:45 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-5-15 08:18
I didn't drive for 6 months after I arrived home because I hadn't driven for so long. Once I start ...

The thought of getting a sports car has been on my mind recently..... but I am sure it will come to grief...... if I do, at my age.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 08:33:44 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2016-5-15 08:29
The thought of getting a sports car has been on my mind recently..... but I am sure it will come t ...

Mine would be classified as a supercar I suppose. It is Italian, starts with L and goes very very very fast.
I have 3 others but they're not quite so super. 1 is downright unsuper actually, it's a SR5 Hilux for my travels onto the farm and bush properties we own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-15 08:34:20 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2016-5-15 08:29
The thought of getting a sports car has been on my mind recently..... but I am sure it will come t ...

Mine would be classified as a supercar I suppose. It is Italian, starts with L and goes very very very fast.
I have 3 others but they're not quite so super. 1 is downright unsuper actually, it's a SR5 Hilux for my travels onto the farm and bush properties we own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-18 01:19:58 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2016-5-15 08:33
Mine would be classified as a supercar I suppose. It is Italian, starts with L and goes very very  ...

Enjoy these little luxuries while you still can.... there comes a time when one's abilities decline, and no effort  or money can compensate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-5-19 11:55:28 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2016-5-18 01:19
Enjoy these little luxuries while you still can.... there comes a time when one's abilities declin ...

Inherited for the most part but, some, with careful investment and not being overly extravagant while growing my own investements.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-2 10:06:24 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-10-19 22:11
LGBT's have their own forums..... what they discuss I wish it to stay a mystery to me, I have a weak ...

I am LGBT, and I would not discuss intimate matters in public.

An LGBT section would be about discussing LGBT politics, social meetups and get-togethers, public awareness and tolerance projects, and parades.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-6-3 04:45:13 |Display all floors
Aadhishankar Post time: 2016-6-2 10:06
I am LGBT, and I would not discuss intimate matters in public.

An LGBT section would be about dis ...

Good for you.....

As for discussing politics and social meetings, there are websites dedicated to that sort of thing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.