Author: redletter

when is the best age for you to get marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-5 14:30:33 |Display all floors

at least, not now

you are tired, but that doesn't mean you need a marriage, a family. of course, family will help you relax, and calm yourself down. but it is still another kind of responsibility, a burden, which I don't think you are ready to bear. if you just need a relaxation, why don't you find another way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 14:52:59 |Display all floors

Not too early,guy

According to reports,early marriage is not a good medicine to cure your loneliness and to get rid of your stress in the life.As a young man,I suggest that the best age for marriage is around 30 years old,when you have shaped yourself somewhat.But it never mean you donot  make in love with your desired lady.In today's society,we should mainly focus on our career rather than indugle in the enclosed world between you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 15:19:50 |Display all floors

THE TURE LOVE IS THE BASIS OF THE HAPPY MARRIAGE,THE HAPPY MARRIAGE IS THE FRUI

I know what I will say seems to be lack of persuativeness, for I'm a sinlge now, but I can't help myself but to say something about the eternal topic——LOVE and MARRIAGE~

That reminds me that the description on TURE LOVE which I heard from a philosopher and psychologist a few years ago——Love is the communication of hearts and the integragation of the soul and flesh! Though any defininations on love is not applicable to everyone,I still think the above defination is proper and convinctive,so it has embedied in my mind!!

As the saying goes:Marriage in haste,then repent at leisure!! With the higher rate of divorce and abortion,these phenomenons cause the concers about the family and social problems.I think families and society and governemt should take the responsibility to deal with the serious things! Why the ture love which everybody talks about but few have seen? I help myself wonder how come more and more persons don't take LOVE seriously,even just regard it as kidding and a pure game!Outrageous, be way out of line,in my opinion!

As you know,everyone has different family and cultrual background,as a result of  different attitudes towards LOVE and MARRIAGE! With growing up day on day and more physical mature and mental mature,we gradually shape our own view of point about LOVE and MARRIAGE! Mentality conduct behavior,we differs from others,but there's only two results,happy or sad which we finally feels it in our real hearts!

I suggest we'd better ask some questions both ourself and the beloved as follows:
1. Am I really love her/him?
2. Is he/she really love me?
3. Whether I know so much of her/him and her/his family background?(the enough mutual communications)
4.  Whether I can stand the shortcomings and imperfections of her/him?
5.  What's is the his/her most appealing factor to me?
6.  What I can do for her/him?
7.  Whether we are all prepared for the marriage?
In short,marriage really deserves great considerations. So we have every reason to be prudent enough before you decide to marry someone.  No regret is OK~ :)

I'm sure good guy will determined to find his/her half!
I also hope every couple of lovers turn out all right ultimately!

Author: Kelphon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 19:10:59 |Display all floors

it's perfect time for u

I don't think u are too young for marriage.At 23,some guys are already papas.For sure,u need some knowledge and preparation for a marriage.But hardly can people be perfect ready for marriage and tehy'll still face problems unexpected after their weddings.The point is,have u already found some girl that u want and will marry?How about first know her more and deeper?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 20:45:48 |Display all floors

marriage

i think love is a sacred and pure thing. you must think clearly and do what you want.our world is full of love.
best wishes!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 21:04:22 |Display all floors

re

:  (   i can't believe marrige is so  complicated~~~~I'm eager to get a simple  love.but  it seems too difficult,right?  So maybe i have to be lonely  forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-5 21:34:20 |Display all floors

As you like

I think the age for the marrige is around 30 yrs old,but that is only suitable for men,not for lady.As for lady,it should be much earlier,like 25 -26 yrs old. But This is only the viewpoint here. The most important is that you think it is the right time and then,just go to do it. Furthermore, when you are drifting , you are in badly need of a family to hold  you and make you relax. Then ,that is the good time to marry.Don't hesitate to do that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.